how to make money online
how to make money online
how to make money online
how to make money online
Photos that bear no resemblance to item been sold.
This is a template a lot of online scammers use. They tell you they live somewhere very far and often inaccessible. Sometimes outside your country. The idea is to:
Just don’t. Don’t part with a single penny until you’ve seen the product and it is what you hoping to buy.
Greedy buyer is a scammmer’s best accomplice. If it is too good to be true in most cases it is a scam.
Avoid Scam emails purportedly sent from Banks, visit your bank physically.
Don’t access your bank account or via public network.
Comprising of letter, numbers and special characters e.g “$%”@ etc
Don’t give away our important information via fake competition or FREEBIES.
Don;’t open suspicious email from your friends – it might be phising. Some body pretending to be your friends
Make sure your mobile is passworded
Your card details might be stolen
Never click a LINK not trusted
Even if it is sent by your mate
This allows your organs to rest, especially your liver, which is so crucial for naturally balancing hormones, especially testosterone.
Heavy Weight Training
Heavy weight plus high intensity training increases serum testosterone levels.
Example of healthy fats are omega-3 fatty acids, saturated fat( coconut oil) and non conventional diary products – goat milk.
Salmon fish oil supplement, Flaxseeds, chia seeds and walnuts, avocado can help you naturally boost your testosterone levels.
This re-states the point made above.
Frustration, unforgiveness, anger issues lowers testosterone levels over time. Try to avoid bitterness it saps your energy.
Vitamin D3 is very crucial to boosting testosterone level. If you have vitamin D deficiency symptoms, it will absolutely crush your testosterone levels.
Supplements that can help include adaptogenic herbs that lower cortisol, like ginseng.
When your blood sugar level is too high, your pancreas starts to work overtime to produce insulin, which helps produce energy. Stay away from sugar.
Your body essentially resets itself every night and releases chemicals like cortisol, which contribute to the overall hormone balance that can prevent low T-levels.
Excess fat on your body is going to result in added estrogen secretion, which counteracts the impacts of testosterone.
lower calorie, moderate fat, moderate carb, high protein diet is the route to take
Each time you eat a sugar laden food, you can expect a near immediate drop to your testosterone levels.
Short Workouts is better but Intense
Another important thing to remember as you go about your strength training routine is to avoid letting that workout drag-on.
Men who are smokers will have a harder time not only building the lean muscle mass they desire, but also maintaining that muscle mass as well.
Soy tends to promote estrogen formation in the body, which is not going to be any help to a man trying to boost testosterone levels.
Beer contains hops, which form estrogen in the body and can suppress testosterone levels.
Mind Your Nuts
Not those nuts – the nuts that come in shell format. Almonds, hazelnuts, and pecans are all great for boosting your natural testosterone levels.
This in turn can improve blood flow to the muscle tissues, allowing you to get in a more intense workout session – and boost your testosterone levels because of it.
Men will lose some zinc through sweating, so if you train, it’s important to consume zinc.
Eating high zinc containing foods – or supplementing if you have to – will allow you to bring your levels back up.
Other good options include beans, nuts, whole grains, pistachios, spinach, and avocados. Try and serve at least one of these foods up daily.
Vitamin D is not only going to help promote stronger bones, but it also is used to help the body produce testosterone as well.
High Carbs diet before workout and low carbs when less active.
Full of healthy stuff.
One of the best exercises for boosting your natural testosterone levels.
Vitamin C is a critically important vitamin for helping to lower your overall cortisol levels, which in turn helps you maintain higher testosterone.
Lots of health benefit
Ditch Long Cardio
Short high intensity workout instead
Berries are one of the best fruits to consume as they contain less sugar than other varieties such as bananas or pineapples, but yet contain important antioxidants that help protect the body from free radicals.
One of the best ‘man-vegetables to eat’ testosterone will help you maintain higher levels of testosterone while lowering the amount of estrogen being produced by the body.
Another herb naturally elevate testosterone levels in men
Avoid Trans Fats
While saturated fat can be healthy in moderation, trans fats are not.
If you can it helps.
It needs to be in raw form. The higher the percentage of cocoa it contains, the better.
It helps boost testosterone levels.
Only use unprocessed salt
Just don’t do them every single workout. Do that and you’ll be on a fast track to overtraining.
Help to lower total estrogen levels.
Great source of FAT, vitamin E as well and helps boost testosterone levels naturally while lowering estrogen.
Helps boost testosterone level
Avoid Plastic Containers
These containers contain phthalates, which can increase the level of estrogen in your body.
Instead, opt for glass. This is a much safer choice.
Avoid Complete Failure
Avoid complete failure when gyming, meaning working out until you are exhuasted
“I don’t think you guys know what you are playing with. You can call each other names and laugh about it now but when you end up inciting hate here as I read through your posts here and a real civil war starts in your country you will regret what you are doing now.
Your religious and political leaders are trying to divide you between religious lines and you are helping them do that rather than standing up and say we are all Nigerians never mind our tribe, region or religion. That’s the only stand that will save your blessed nation.
The foreign powers pushing the government to take certain decisions will abandon you when you start killing one another and reject you from running to their countries so be careful. Our 11 year war in Sierra Leone was not even based on religious or tribal difference and see what we did to our country.
The worst conflicts are those based on tribal and religious differences. See Central Africa, Bosnia, South Sudan and Rwanda. To have a better knowledge of this, please watch the documentary/movie called _”Hotel Rwanda”_ or “Sometime in April”._ My heart bleeds when I read what you guys are saying because I know what this will lead to.
You will be the losers all of you whether Christian, Muslim, igbo, yoruba, hausa or Niger Delta. *_ Stand as one and save your nation together bcos you have only one Nigeria that has the potential to lead Africa.”
PLEASE HELP SAVE NIGERIA AND SHARE THIS WITH AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE.
– OMAR BANGURA from Sierra Leone
This problem is not limited to Nigerians, south African subscribers experience same.
In south Africa, MTN’s Facebook page has been flooded with posts from unhappy subscribers, most of whom complain about mysteriously disappearing airtime and data.
In most cases, when MTN responds, it advises its subscribers to dial certain number to deactivate content subscriptions which may be deducting their airtime. But these subscribers confirmed they have no active content subscriptions. This has left many customers feeling ripped off, which is exactly the same or worse in Nigeria.
Airtime are wrongly deducted by MTN, when MTN Support is contacted. Advise provided are not helpful, some people have claimed the advise have been designed not to be helpful.
HOW DO YOU STOP THE ANNOYING SMS ALERT THAT DEDUCTS YOUR AIRTIME
Simply text STOP to 2442 to activate our Do Not Disturb service
The bad news – You cannot stop MTN SMS, the above solution only stop third party SMS.
NCC must stop MTN from deducting people’s credit without permission and stop auto subscribing people to rubbish third party Apps. Flooding users phone with unending push up messages, once you mistakenly press ok.
That is it!
NCC – People are waiting, do your job and save subscribers from MTN Rip off!!
Garri and fufu are few of the most popular and local foods eaten by Nigerians. It’s important to know their health benefits and risks.
There are different varieties like Amala, wheat, Garri, fufu, pounded yam etc.
Cassava is used in the production of most of them. Fufu or Akpu is white and it is prepared from cassava after allowing to ferment and later boiled for eating with soup etc
Garri is the most popular foodstuff in the whole of West Africa. It is eaten by almost every Nigerian
Gari is a fine or coarse flour of different texture made from cassava tubers. When prepared with boiled water it is called Eba. And the best soup that goes with Garri is ewedu or ogbono soup.
The nutritional value and health benefits of Garri are:
It is rich in starch.
It also has very high fiber content
Energy giving food.
Yellow Garri has more nutrients than white Garri, because it is fried with palm oil.
Diabetes sufferers should not take garri it has lot of sugar or reduce the quantity of garri intake.
It is also known to cause eye defects because of its high cyanide content.
The nutritional value and health benefits of fufu are:
1. It is also very rich in carbohydrates and can supply the body a lot of energy.
2. It is very low in cholesterol.
3. It contains alot of potassium.
Just two wraps of fufu contains more than 600 calories.
It is one of the leading cause of belly fat, especially eating late in nite because there is not enough time for the body to digest it before bedtime.
Wheat is now the preferred swallow meal for many Nigerian families particularly in the urban centres. Sadly too, some rural dwellers have hooked onto the fad that wheat is a “healthy” food.
Wheat, like other grains, is rich in fiber and some other nutrients.
Wheat contains gluten – a protein that causes inflammation, a systemic process that has harmful effects across all the
organ systems in the body including the brain, heart, joints, eyes and digestive tract.
According to Dr. Mark Hyman, MD “wheat is a major contributor to obesity, diabetes, cancer, dementia, depression and many modern ills.”
Wheat, is one of the most acid- forming foods. Wheat and other acid-forming foods lower the body pH and deplete oxygen level in the cells and tissues, which is the primary cause of all diseases. In other words, if wheat causes low pH that triggers diseases, eating wheat and its products is akin to adding fuel to fire for people battling with one health challenge or the other.
Amala is gotten from yam peels. The peels are dried and thereafter grinded to flour.
Rich in iron and carborhydrate with less cholestrol unlike starch an garri.
Amala( Yam flour) is known for its low glycemic index i.e. it won’t cause rapid rise in blood glucose level of diabetes patients and so won’t cause aggravation of this condition.
Improves cardiovascular diseases – fiber in Amala( Yam flour ) helps reduce low density lipo proteins.
High water content
The sight don’t look appetising or inviting to some people. Amala is light, it’s got a higher water content than most of the other swallow foods. Which means less Cholestrol, less starch. It is a better choice compare to rest swallow food..
But there have been concern with preparation of Amala in some cases.
Some claim amala is not processed hygienically because it’s from the back of yam that gets mixed accidentally with bird droppings during preparation.
Unlike Amala, the site is inviting and appetising and energy giving.
When prepared with yam only, full of carbohydarate.
It is carbohydrate means its starchy. When it dissolves in body system, it will turn to sugar and sugar will turn to fat. Thats how people get bloated tummy after eating a lot.
It is basically just instant carbohydrates (carbs) and calories with no real nutrition. Eat plenty of this and see your waste line, your risk of diabetes increase and you life expectancy decrease!
1. Federal Government Scholarship for Nigerian Undergraduate, Masters and PhD –Overseas http://www.afterschoolafrica.com/474/
2. Shell Nigeria Niger Delta Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme in UK Universities – http://www.afterschoolafrica.com/3056/
3. Government of Japan MEXT Scholarships for Nigerian Primary/Secondary School Teachers -http://www.afterschoolafrica.com/17807/
4. PTDF Scholarships for Undergraduate, Masters & PhD in Nigeria & Overseas – http://www.afterschoolafrica.com/762/
5. Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Programme for African Entrepreneurs – http://www.afterschoolafrica.com/9674/
6. NWAG Scholarship for Nigerian Women – http://www.afterschoolafrica.com/3931/
7. WAAW Foundation Undergraduate Scholarships for African Women – http://www.afterschoolafrica.com/643/
8. MILEAD Empowerment and Leadership Fellowship for Young African Women – http://www.afterschoolafrica.com/2891/
9. List of Scholarships for African women and Developing Countries – http://www.afterschoolafrica.com/255/
10. More opportunities for Nigerian students – http://www.afterschoolafrica.com/scholarship/by-country/scholarship-in-nigeria/
11. Full-fee Development Africa Scholarships at Loughborough University – UK – http://www.afterschoolafrica.com/471/
12. New Zealand Development Scholarships for African Students – http://www.afterschoolafrica.com/3019/
13. Fully-funded ARES Masters and Training Scholarships in Belgium – http://www.afterschoolafrica.com/759/
14. Undergraduate/Masters Excellence Scholarships at Swansea University UK for African Countries 2017/2018 – http://www.afterschoolafrica.com/12915/
15. University of Sussex Nigeria Scholarships -http://www.afterschoolafrica.com/7820/
16. Young Africans Social Entrepreneurship Fellowship (YASEF) Program Nigeria – http://www.afterschoolafrica.com/18858/
17. 120 MasterCard Foundation Scholarships at EARTH University for Africa Students – Costa Rica -http://www.afterschoolafrica.com/6696/
18. Are You a Young Blogger or Writer? Volunteer to Become a Commonwealth Correspondent – http://www.afterschoolafrica.com/18918/
19. Fulbright Visiting Student Program for Nigerians – http://www.afterschoolafrica.com/18489/
20. 105 Developing Solutions Masters Scholarships in UK for African Countries – http://www.afterschoolafrica.com/17167/
21. African Leadership Academy (ALA) Fellowship for Young African Leaders – http://www.afterschoolafrica.com/18430/
22. Miss.Africa 2017 Seed Funding for African Women in Tech Businesses – http://www.afterschoolafrica.com/14696/
23. Shiffon Startup Competition for Startups Focused on Women Challenges. $5,000 Prize and Mentorship – http://www.afterschoolafrica.com/18740/
24. Civic Tech Leadership Fellowship for Young African Leaders – http://www.afterschoolafrica.com/18414/
25. University of Stirling Masters Scholarships for Sub-Saharan African Students -http://www.afterschoolafrica.com/18344/
26. University of Sheffield Merit Postgraduate Scholarships for Developing Countries – http://www.afterschoolafrica.com/2347/
27. Win Cool Prizes While You Showcase Africa in the Wiki Loves Africa Annual Photo Contest – http://www.afterschoolafrica.com/17756/
28. Ultimate List: 40+ Business Funding Opportunities & Awards for African Entrepreneurs -http://www.afterschoolafrica.com/9200/
Do you have dollar pounds to sell or want to buy dollar pound
Sell here to honest people
Buy here from honest people
Only honest buyers and sellers
If we notice a user as fake, you will booted off immediately
Before buying or selling ensure the other party is GENUINE!!!
Tthe platform is for Nigerians to sell buy dollars pounds
Let all get busy buying and selling.
If you have bitcoin to sell or buy, you can also drop your details in the comment section for any interested party to contact you.