Nigeria Classified Ads Site - Greenaira
Buy Sell Advertise Your Products Online For Free on Nigeria Greenaira
Advertise Your Service Free Online Today and Reach Millions of Nigerians
Sorry, no listings were found.
Below are the campaign promises as posted by him:
1. Public declaration of assets and liabilities
2. State and community policing
3. Ban on all government officials from seeking medical care abroad
4. Implementation of the National Gender Policy, including 35% of appointive positions for women
5. Revival of Ajaokuta steel company
6. Generation, transmission and distribution of at least 20,000 MW of electricity within four years and increasing to 50,000 MW with a view to achieving 24/7 uninterrupted power supply within 10 years.
7. Empowerment scheme to employ 740,000 graduates across the 36 states and the Federal Capital Territory.
8. Establishment of a free-tuition and scholarship scheme for pupils who have shown exceptional aptitude in science subjects at O/Levels to study ICT-related courses.
9. 720,000 jobs by the 36 states in the federation yearly (20,000 per state).
10. Three million Jobs per year
11. To embark on vocational training, entrepreneurial and skills acquisition schemes for graduates along with the creation of a Small Business Loan Guarantee Scheme to create at least 5 million new jobs by 2019.
12. Churches and Mosques would not pay taxes under national laws, but if they engage in businesses, the businesses would pay tax.
13. Provision of allowances to the discharged but unemployed Youth Corps members for Twelve (12) months while in the skills and entrepreneurial development programme
14. Making the economy one of the fastest-growing emerging economies in the world with a real GDP growth averaging 10% annually.
15. Creation of a Social Welfare Programme of at least fivethousand naira (N5000) that will cater for the 25 million poorest and most vulnerable citizens upon the demonstration of children’s enrollment in school and evidence of immunisation to help promote family stability
16. Recruitment and training of at least 100,000 officers into the Nigerian police force and establish a Federal Anti-terrorism Agency.
17. One free meal (to include fruits) daily, for public primary school pupils
18. Building an airport in Ekiti State
19. Eradication of state of origin, replacing that with state of residence to ensure Nigerians are Nigerians first before anything else.
20. Establishment of crime squad to combat terrorism, kidnapping, armed robbery, militants, ethno-religious and communal clashes nationwide
21. Working with the National Assembly towards the immediate enactment of a Whistle Blower Act
22. Economic stability for the ECOWAS nations and maintaining a strong, close and frank relationship with West Africa, South Africa, UK, USA, Canada, and other African countries
23. Establishing a conflict resolution commission to help prevent, mitigate and resolve civil conflicts within the polity.
24. All political office holders earn only the salaries and emoluments determined and approved by the Revenue Mobilisation and Fiscal Commission (RMFAC).
25. Permanent peace in the Niger Delta and other conflict prone areas such as Plateau, Taraba, Bauchi, Borno and Abia.
26. No plans to Islamise Nigeria.
27. Nationwide sanitation plans to keep Nigeria clean
28. Preserving the independence of the Central Bank
29. Simplifying immigration process to foster faster visa processing at points of entry.
30. Special incentives to facilitate the education of the girl child
31. Full implementation of the National Identification Scheme to generate the relevant data.
32. Making Information Technology, Manufacturing, Agriculture and Entertainment key drivers of our economy
33. Balancing the economy across regions by the creation of six new Regional Economic Development Agencies (REDAs) to act as champions of sub-regional competitiveness
34. Putting in place a N300 billion regional growth fund (average of N50 billion in each geo-political region) to be managed by the REDAs.
35. Amending the Constitution and the Land Use Act to create freehold/leasehold interests in land along with matching grants for states to create a nationwide electronic land title register on a state by state basis.
36. Reviving and reactivating the minimally performing refineries to optimum capacity.
37. Creating additional middle-class of at least two million new home owners in the first year in government and one million annually thereafter.
38. Creating an additional middle class of at least four million new home owners by 2019 by enacting national mortgage single digit interest rates for purchase of owner occupier houses as well as reviewing the collateral qualification to make funding for home ownership easier, with 15 to 30 year mortgage terms.
39. Enacting a national mortgage system that will lend at single digit interest rates for purchase of owner occupier houses.
40. Injecting extra N30 billion into the Agricultural sector to create more agro-allied jobs by way of loans at nominal interest rates for capital investment on medium and commercial scale cash crops.
41. You farm, government buys, guaranteeing a minimum price for selected crops and facilitate storage of agricultural products as and when necessary.
42. Creating a national infrastructural development bank to provide loans at nominal interest rates exclusively for this sector.
43. Construction of 3,000km of superhighway including service trunks.
44. Building of up to 4,800km of modern railway lines – one third to be completed by 2019.
45. At least one functioning airport is available in each of the 36 states.
46. Ending gas flaring and ensuring sales of at least half of gas produce, within. Nigeria
47. Speedily passing the much-delayed Petroleum Industry Bill (PIB) and ensuring that local content issues are fully addressed.
48. Establishing at least six new universities of science and technology with satellite campuses in various states.
49. Establishing six centres of excellence to address the needs of special education.
50. Prioritising the reduction of the infant mortality rate by 2019 to 3%.
51. Reducing maternal mortality by more than 70%.
52. Reducing HIV/AIDs infection rate by 50% and other infectious diseases by 75%.
53. Improving life expectancy by additional 10 years on average.
54. Increasing the number of physicians from 19 per 1000 population to 50 per 1000
55. Increasing national health expenditure per person per annum to about N50,000 (from less than N10,000 currently).
56. Increasing the quality of all federal government-owned hospitals to world class standard within five years.
57. Ensuring timely payment of retirement benefits for all pensioned senior citizens and creating a poverty safety net for all aged citizens above the age of 65.
58. Amending the Constitution to require local governments to publish their meeting minutes, service performance data, and items of spending over N10 million.
59. Requiring full disclosure in media outlets, of all government contracts over N100 million prior to award and during implementation at regular interval.
60. Amending the Constitution to remove immunity from prosecution for elected officers in criminal case.
61. Initiating action to amend the Nigerian Constitution with a view to devolving powers, duties, and responsibilities to states in order to entrench true federalism and the federal spirit.
62. Reforming and strengthening the justice system for efficient administration and dispensation of justice with the creation of special courts for accelerated hearing of corruption, drug trafficking, terrorism and similar cases of national importance.
63. Establishing world-class sports academy and training institutes and ensure that Nigeria occupies a place of pride in global sports and athletics.
64. Reviving the Nigerian football league and putting incentives in place to make it as competitive as other national leagues.
65. Putting in place measures to identify talents early and ensuring their participation in local and international games to enable them become professionals.
66. Assisting Nollywood to fully develop into world class movie industry that can compete effectively with Hollywood and Bollywood in due course.
67. Ensuring that the rights of women are protected as enshrined in our Constitution.
68. Guaranteeing that women are adequately represented in government appointments and providing greater opportunities in education, job creation and economic empowerment.
69. Promoting the concept of reserving a minimum number of seats in the National Assembly for women.
70. Free maternal and children healthcare services.
71. Stabilising the naira.
72. Targeting up to 20% of our annual budget for this critical sector whilst making substantial investments in training quality teachers at all levels of the educational system (some other APC policy documents had 15%).
73. Ensuring compliance with policies and measures to halt the pollution of rivers and waterways in the Niger Delta and other parts of the country.
74. Adopting a holistic approach to erosion and shoreline protection across the country.
75. ECOWAS currency by 2020 under Nigeria’s guidance and leadership.
76. Maintaining strong, close and frank relationships within the Gulf of Guinea, the Commonwealth, South Africa and the rest of the world.
77. Establishing a new special relationship with the leading emerging markets like Brazil, Russia, India and China (BRIC) and other strategic partners around the world.
78. Government intends to commission a sociological study to determine Boko Haram’s origins, remote and immediate causes of the movement, its sponsors, the international connections to ensure that measures are taken to prevent a recurrence of the evil.
79. Strengthening INEC to reduce, if possible, eliminate electoral malpractices in Nigerian’s political life.
80. Improving operational and legal mechanisms so that disciplinary steps are taken against proven human rights violations by the Armed Forces.
81. Free education at primary, secondary and tertiary institutions for Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) and Education.
Posted by: admin | May 24, 2016
Do you require a blog space?
Do you have a subject you want to blog about?
Greenaira is a offering a free blog space.
Example – View
Format – http://greenaira.com/yourBusinessName
Steps 1. – Register
Step 2 – Login
Step 3 – Click the Add a blog Post or Blog your Thoughts
Step 4. post your Blog
Posted by: admin | May 20, 2016
Advertise your Business or Product Banner with Us.
Let Greenaira Sell it for you FAST
Take up an Advert
i. BANNER ADVERT – It is only N1K/month – nigeria banner advert samples
ii. BLOG PAGE ADVERT – see sample N5K/month
iii. BUSSINESS PROMOTION – we promote your product on 8 social platform, plus campaigns etc – N5K/month
iv. List your Business on one of OUR blog directories – Nigeria Business listing – N3K/3 month
Speak to us on Live Chat on website
Posted by: admin | May 18, 2016
Real Estate is a profitable business in Lagos Nigeria. You can make real money in real estate but you have to be smart, well inform and with a bit of luck.
Property values appreciate fast, Property prices in Lagos Nigeria is constantly rising. Ask anyone who could have bought a plot of land in Lekki Phase 1 15-20 years ago and failed to purchase. They will tell you it was a missed opportunity. For example a land bought in ikota for 3.5 million naira about four years ago, is now worth over 12 million naira. Another typical example is a land bought at sangotedo (off lekki epe express way) for 750 thousand naira in 2004 is now valued at over 5 million naira. It not just in Lagos states that properties appreciates fast, other states are appreciating as well.
You don’t have to be wealthy to invest in Real Estate. In some states, the cost for a plot of land is not as expensive as in lagos, Abuja and the other major states capital. Example in ogun state etc.
You have be know when to invest. Timing is absolutely key and location.
It is not just land only, rents prices are also constantly increasing in Lagos. Lagos is the centre of commerce, more and more business are sprouting up. The more businesses means better standard of living, which means more people ready to buy and rent properties.
Lagos Nigeria is constantly expanding, this means that property you’re buying that appear to be in the suburb, may soon become a property in a commercial neighborhood. The means your property value will rapidly appreciate in value faster than you imagined.
It has been proven time and time again. If you invest in real estate and invest right. Your investment will take care of of itself and in a few short years you might be laughing to the bank.
BUYING A LAND/HOUSE
If you decide to buy a Land or a House.
1. Ensure you do due diligence – at Lands Registry office
2. Get a lawyer to investigate the real owner of the land/house
3. Ensure no litigation on the property
5. Property is not subject of any Government acquisition.
6. Property is not under short leases, easements, licenses, road or right of way and more
STRATEGY FOR MAKING MONEY IN REAL ESTATE
I. Capital Gains – The process involves the purchase of land for the sole purpose of reselling at a profit. This is a very smart way of investing as it can be tailored based on an individual’s investment portfolio.
2. Leasing – Simply buy a property in a business environment and lease out to banks, churches, eateries or other type of businesses. You earn rent on the property whilst the property appreciates in value for future sale. This is the real definition of eating your cake and having it. And if you can’t afford the buy in the main business environments of today, Lagos is evolving every day. There are areas where you can get lands for a pretty low price today that already have the potential of being a business environment in the next few years. A case in point is Ibeju Lekki.
3. Real Estate Agency – This is a form of service rendered to people who need to invest in real estate. You earn commission based on the sales value of the property or the asking rental price of the property. And these commissions could literally change your life. You start with little or no money and you can grow to become a giant realtor.
4. Property Development – This involves a lot of capital. You simply acquire properties in choice locations, develop it into luxury apartments, commercial structures, etc and sell at a very high profit margin.
If you have property to sell or rent in Nigeria you can also advertise with us or contact us let Sell it for you.
Speak to us on Live Chat on website
Posted by: admin | May 11, 2016
Do you own a business in Nigeria?
Do you have a product you want to promote and drive in sales?
Do you have a product you want to sell in Nigeria
Do you want to be seen online?
Speak to Us today
Find out how we can help you reach out to your desired target.
Speak to us on Live Chat on website
Posted by: admin | May 4, 2016
Have you got an item to sell or Advertise?
Lets Greenaira sell it for you
Contact us today.
No sale No fee
We already Selling
On behalf of clients
Speak to us on Live Chat on website
Posted by: admin | April 29, 2016
Get your own online shop #Lagos #Nigeria for N3,000 Only per month. *Reduced*
See here – View Nigeria Online Shop Example
Your Products gets promoted on 8 social platform for more Traffic
Are you a big or a small trader in Nigeria? that buys sells stuff. Whether be it mobile handset, cars, drinks, foods, baby, men or ladies clothes. You can have your own online shop page on greenaira – Nigeria Classified Ads site.
You will be able to upload images of your products or merchandise. We allow maximum 50 products for a start, depends and by our discretion. We can allow more. If you not able to upload it, we are happy to assist you.
With your online shop page, you can reach many more Nigerians across the country. We will help you get started. It is quite easy. Take professional images of all your products, write a very good description about your products and upload it.
We also help you market your page on Facebook, twitter,pinterest, tumblr, google plus and linkedln.
Do get in touch with any question you have and we will assist you.
Start selling online day today in Nigeria
Example of an Online Shop Page you will be getting, view Discount Online Shop in Nigeria
For more information
Speak to us on Live Chat on website
Posted by: admin | April 25, 2016
Have you achieved your goals you set out this year, this month? It is time to evaluate. How productive or effective you been at working towards your goal, lets find out together
Have you been using your Time, Energy and Other resources effectively at pursuing your goals or dreams?
There are few parameters you can use to rate your self over a certain period of time to check if you have been productive or not. Some are outline below.
i. How is your Work life balance
ii. Are you consistent
iii. Are you easily distracted
iv. Are you jack of all trade and master of none
vi. Do you evaluate your working Techniques
vii. Use Productive Tools – Automate repetitive task
viii. Measure your daily or weekly output
ix. Are you messy, mess creates stress
x. Are you Bold, confidence. This gives energy
xi. Scared to fail or make mistake
xii. Worry what others will say
xiii. Do you map out a plan?
xiv. Do you rest a enough, rest gives you a clear mind
xv. Identify your time stealers, what takes your time that are not productive.
xvi. Form good habits
xvii. Are you Focus
xviii. Healthy?sick mind cant be productive
xviv. Do you exercise, helps you de – stress and keeps you active/energetic
The list will be updated again shortly.
Posted by: admin | April 22, 2016