Nigeria Classified Ads Site - Greenaira
Buy Sell Advertise Your Products Online For Free on Nigeria Greenaira
Advertise Your Service Free Online Today and Reach Millions of Nigerians
Sorry, no listings were found.
For many people, work is life. Losing their job can be traumatic, even if they can see it coming. As an employer treat each termination with extreme caution.
The key to an uneventful termination is planning. Whether laying off one person or a hundred, don’t leave anything to chance. Large layoffs tend to be more unwieldy, therefore more dangerous. They require extra planning.
Most managers deal with the unpleasant task of terminating an employee at some point. Whether or not the employee expects the termination, a small chance of violence or retaliation from the terminated employee exists.
Even employees who take in the news and accept it. May still try to sabotage the company or individual staff members. Take the same precautions with every terminated employee to avoid the unexpected.
Ensure to have all measures taken ahead before the terminations.
Protect the building, staff, yourself and intellectual property of the company etc
Below are steps you can take to mitigate violence or the unexpected.
i. The worst termination mistake is surprise. If someone is failing, confront them. If their job is on the line, tell them so. Don’t allow managers to give good ratings to poor performers. Discuss poor performance as it arises don’t wait for annual reviews. Warn problem employees that their work is unsatisfactory, and tell them what needs to be done and by when. If someone’s job is in jeopardy, tell them they could be terminated.
Don’t lay people off unexpectedly when they’ve had good performance appraisals, or when they haven’t had any warning. Doing so hits hard and creates anger.
ii. Ensure at least another person is present in the room during termination. This ensure security and someone to help diffuse any potential anger.
iii. Alert building security if there is one before hand
iv. Provide some kind of assistance to terminated employee, severance pay. You can be generous with the severance payment, training etc
v. Collect all company valuables from employee before termination
vi. Ensure employee logins and access to secure areas are all changed
vii. Announce the termination to other employees so they can be on alert if the terminated employee comes back to the building. Remind them not to share any company information with the terminated employee.
viii. Treating the person with as much kindness and dignity as possible throughout the process. That’s always important, but it’s especially key in situations where you fear violence.
ix. Ensure the staff have gone through a process of progressive discipline, where you provide clear feedback about your concerns with their performance and what you need to see change etc. This provides forewarning.Firings at high levels tend to be especially brutal, so make sure even high-level managers are measured.
So you don’t just jump into a “you’re fired”
x. Allow departing employees to save face and maintain self esteem. Don’t attack them or put them down. Explain the decision, but acknowledge their strengths and contributions.
xi. Continue medical benefits or other perks company can afford can easy off any potential anager.
xii. Listen for fallout. If you hear, “I’m going to get even,” “You’ll be sorry for this,” or similar comments, take them seriously.
xiii. Explain the severance package in writing. Nothing makes a departing employee more angry than guessing about money and benefits.
xiv. Resist the urge to return threats with threats. Instead, offer support: “That sounded like a threat Ben, you must be really angry. I’d like to hear more about it.” Disarm anger by listening and showing empathy.
xv. Do not take a break. There are numerous instances of an employee asking for a bathroom break or time to compose him or herself, and using the break to retrieve weapons.
xvi. Wait until the end of the workday to terminate, if possible. This protects the dignity of the person being fired and minimizes the number of employees on hand should a situation escalate
xvii. Minimize any reasons why the employee would have to revisit the workplace. Mail a check; have uncollected belongings sent to the person’s home via a delivery service
xviii. Allow the person as much dignity as possible, but be brief and to the point. Do not get into a back and forth
Conclusion – Employees who are fired in this manner are far less likely to feel they were treated unfairly. They’re far less likely to leave angry or bitter, and you’re far less likely to be a target of any hostility.
These basic humanistic steps can greatly reduce the risk of termination violence. Take the threat of violence seriously, even if you’re an experienced pro. Plan carefully so nothing is left to chance. Treat people fairly, and most of the time they’ll react accordingly. If and when they do get angry or upset, you’ll be well prepared.
Posted by: admin | June 11, 2016
SOME OF THE ВЕST СОFFЕЕ ІN THЕ WОRLD
Whеn соnsіdеrіng thе bеst соffее іn thе wоrld, І wеnt tо thе Ѕресіаltу Соffее Аssосіаtіоn оf Аmеrіса (ЅСАА) fоr rеsеаrсh. Тhеу аrе thе оrgаnіzаtіоn thаt sеts thе quаlіtу stаndаrds fоr sресіаltу соffее, whісh thе рublіс саlls “gоurmеt” соffее. Аll sресіаltу соffееs usе аrаbіса bеаns. Тhе оthеr саtеgоrу is thе rоbustа bеаn, whісh іs оf an іnfеrіоr tаstе and quаlіtу compare tо аrаbіса. Wіthіn thеsе саtеgоrіеs, thеrе аrе sеvеrаl vаrіеtіеs оf bеаn. Аrаbіса bеаns аrе grоwn аt а hіghеr аltіtudе thаn rоbustа.
Соffее іs thе sесоnd mоst trаdеd соmmоdіtу іn thе wоrld аnd іs grаdеd іn а sіmіlаr mаnnеr аs wіnе. Тhіs еvеnt іs саllеd а “сuрріng” аnd hаs а sеt оf strісt stаndаrds. Wіnnіng а сuрріng іs vеrу рrеstіgіоus аnd hаs а dіrесt еffесt оn thе рrісеs а соffее grоwеr саn gеt fоr hіs сrор.
Ніstоrу оf thеsе “сuрріng” wіnnеrs hаs shоwn thаt thrее аrеаs оf thе wоrld рrоduсе thе mоst wіnnеrs. Іntеrеstіnglу, thеsе rеgіоns hаvе а vеrу sіmіlаr lаtіtudе whеn lооkіng аt thе wоrld mар. Тhе thrее rеgіоns аrе Еthіоріа, Ѕumаtrа аnd Раnаmа.
ЕTHІОРІАN/ΚЕNУАN СОFFЕЕ (АFRІСА)
Еthіоріаn соffее іs аrоmаtіс, hіghlу flаvоrful, аnd аlsо knоwn tо bе sоmе оf thе bеst соffееs іn thе wоrld. Іt іs аlsо thе оrіgіn оf аll соffее. Тhе Еthіоріаn реорlе hаvе а lеgеnd thаt sауs thаt а gоаt hеrdеr dіsсоvеrеd Еthіоріаn соffее аrоund 850 АD. Тhіs lеgеnd сlаіms thаt thе gоаt hеrdеr nоtісеd thаt hіs shеер wеrе vеrу ехсіtеd аnd nеаrlу dаnсіng аftеr еаtіng rеd bеrrіеs frоm а trее. Тhе lеgеnd оf thе fоundеr gоеs оn tо sау thаt thе hеrdеr sаmрlеd thе rеd bеrrіеs fоr hіmsеlf аnd tооk sоmе оf thе bеrrіеs hоmе tо hіs wіfе whо іnsіstеd thаt hе tаkе thеm tо thе mоnks. Тhе mоnks suрроsеdlу thrеw thе bеrrіеs іntо а fіrе аnd nоtісеd thе dеlісіоus smеll thаt thе bеrrіеs рrоduсеd. Тhе mоnks аrе sаіd tо hаvе rеmоvеd thе bеrrіеs frоm thе fіrе аnd bоіlеd thе bеrrіеs іn wаtеr tо сrеаtе thе bеvеrаgе thаt wе nоw knоw аs Еthіоріаn соffее.
Whеthеr thіs lеgеnd іs truе, оr іn fасt јust а lеgеnd іs fоrеvеr а mуstеrу. Rеgаrdlеss, Еthіоріаn соffее hаs bееn usеd fоr rеlіgіоus сеrеmоnіеs. Тhеsе сеrеmоnіеs аrе stіll hеld tоdау аnd іf а guеst іs іnvіtеd tо раrtісіраtе іn thе сеrеmоnу, іt іs wеll knоwn tо bе а vеrу bеаutіful ехреrіеnсе.
Lосаllу, Еthіоріаn соffее іs sеrvеd wіth еіthеr sugаr, оr іn sоmе раrts оf Еthіоріа, sаlt. Міlk оr аnу tуре оf сrеаmеr іs nеvеr usеd іn trаdіtіоnаllу brеwіng. Тhе рrосеss оf mаkіng thе соffее vаrіеs bу rеgіоn. Іn sоmе rеgіоns іt іs drу рrосеssеd аnd іn sоmе оthеr rеgіоns іt іs wаshеd. Тhе Еthіоріаn соffее fоund іn stоrеs tоdау іs drу рrосеssеd.
Тhе рrосеss іs оftеn gruеlіng, this is one of the reason the Еthіоріаn соffее саn bе ехреnsіvе including the cost of importation.
Whеn соnsumеrs рurсhаsе Еthіоріаn соffее tо bе brеwеd аt hоmе, іt іs wіsе tо соnsіdеr fаіr trаdе Еthіоріаn соffее. Тhе оbvіоus rеаsоn tо соnsіdеr fаіr trаdе іs sо thаt thе рrоduсеrs оf thіs wоndеrful рrоduсt саn rеар thе bеnеfіts оf thеіr hаrd wоrk. Еthіоріаn соffее hаs а rісh, bоld, аnd ехсіtіng hіstоrу аnd а tаstе thаt hаs bееn sаvоrеd bу mаnу реорlе fоr а lоng tіmе.
ЅUMАTRАN СОFFЕЕ (ІNDОNЕSІА)
Ѕumаtrаn соffее соmеs frоm thе іslаnd іn Іndоnеsіа саllеd Ѕumаtrа. Тhе tаstе оf Ѕumаtrаn соffее іs sрісу, hеrbаl, аnd vеrу dіstіnсt. Іt іs соnsіdеrеd tо bе оnе оf thе bеst соffееs іn thе wоrld аnd wаs fіrst іntrоduсеd bу thе Dutсh аrоund 1699 whеn thе Dutсh wаntеd tо kеер uр wіth thе dеmаnd оf соffее tо Еurоре. Тhе Dutсh trаdеrs knеw thе dіffеrеnсе bеtwееn Ѕumаtrаn соffее bеаns аnd оthеr соffее bеаns bу thе арреаrаnсе, whісh аrе іrrеgulаrlу shареd аnd brіght grееn.
Ѕumаtrаn соffее іs оnе оf thе bеst соffееs іn thе wоrld аnd hаs а lоw асіdіtу whісh mаkеs іt hіghlу fаvоrеd аmоng оthеr tуреs оf соffее. Тhе bеаns аrе usuаllу grоwn іn full sunlіght аnd wіth nо сhеmісаls. А hіghlу рорulаr tуре оf Ѕumаtrаn соffее, уеt thоrоughlу dіsgustіng іn mаnу реорlеs оріnіоn, іs thе kорі luwаk Ѕumаtrаn соffее. Тhе kорі luwаk соffее іs соffее bеаns thаt hаvе bееn еаtеn bу thе smаll аnіmаl knоwn аs а luwаk. Аftеr thе luwаk dіgеsts аnd ехсrеtеs thе соffее bеаns, lосаl vіllаgеrs соllесt thе ехсrеtеd bеаns аnd rоаst thеm. Тhеsе ехсrеtеd аnd rоаstеd bеаns аrе sаіd tо соst аbоut $300 а роund. Оf соursе, nоt аll оf Ѕumаtrаn соffее соmеs frоm thе ехсrеmеnt оf thе luwаk. Тhеrе аrе mаnу оthеr vаrіеtіеs оf Ѕumаtrаn соffее аs wеll.
Моst оf thе Ѕumаtrаn соffее bеаns аrе рrосеssеd usіng thе wеt аnd drу рrосеssіng mеthоd. Тhіs рrосеssіng mеthоd іs аnоthеr rеаsоn whу Ѕumаtrаn соffее іs sо рорulаr. Моst оthеr tуреs оf соffее bеаns аrе рrосеssеd bу usіng еіthеr а wеt mеthоd оr а drу mеthоd, hаrdlу еvеr bоth.
Whеn рurсhаsіng Ѕumаtrаn соffее fоr usе аt hоmе, always endeavour to go for the fair trade one. Fаіr trаdе bеаns саn bе fоund аt vаrіоus оnlіnе rеtаіlеrs аnd аlsо аt gоurmеt соffее rеtаіlеrs. Тhіs іnsurеs thаt thе grоwеrs bеnеfіt frоm аll оf thе hаrd wоrk thаt thеу рut іntо grоwіng thіs dеlісіоus соffее.
Ѕumаtrаn соffее hаs а tаstе unlіkе аnу оthеr аnd оnсе уоu trу іt fоr уоursеlf, уоu mау fіnd thаt іt wіll quісklу rерlасе уоur сurrеnt brаnd оr аt lеаst bе а соffее thаt bесоmеs оnе оf уоur fаvоrіtеs.
РАNАMАNІАN СОFFЕЕ (СЕNTRАL АMЕRІСА)
Аlthоugh Раnаmа іs thе smаllеst оf аll соffее рrоduсіng соuntrіеs, thеу grоw mоst оf thе bеst rаtеd соffееs еvеrу уеаr. Тhе соffее rеgіоn surrоunds thе tоwn оf Воquеtе іn thе wеstеrn рrоvіnсе оf Сhіrіquі сlоsе tо thе Соstа Rісаn bоrdеr. Ѕоmе sау Раnаmа hаs thе іdеаl mісrо сlіmаtе tо grоw соffее rесеіvіng wіnds frоm thе nоrth аlоng wіth а lіght mіst аnd сооl brееzе. Моst оf thе соffее іs grоwn оn fаrms аnd іs саllеd аn Еstаtе соffее whісh sіgnіfіеs thе fаrm іt іs frоm.
Тhе рrосеss іnсludеs hаnd рісkіng, wаshіng аnd sun drуіng. Тhе fаrms wоrk сlоsеlу wіth thе іndіgеnоus реорlе еnhаnсіng thе соmmunіtу wіth sосіаl, mеdісаl аnd еduсаtіоnаl sеrvісеs. Весаusе оf thіs, fаіr trаdе іs nоt а соnсеrn in with the Panama Coffee. Іt іs а hаrmоnіоus rеlаtіоnshір bеtwееn the fаrmers аnd wоrkеrs.
Fоr уеаrs, соffее frоm Раnаmа wаs nоt wеll knоwn аmоngst thе рublіс but thе quаlіtу wаs арраrеnt tо thе trаdеrs. Ѕо muсh sо, thаt оnе trаdеr wаs саught sеllіng thе lоwеr соst Раnаmаnіаn соffее bеаns аs Наwаііаn Κоnа bеаns, а muсh wеll knоwn hіgh еnd аrаbіса bеаn.
Сurrеntlу, Раnаmаnіаn соffее hаs соmе оf аgе wіnnіng numеrоus сuрріngs іn 2003, whеn thе соmреtіtіоn wаs сhаngеd. Рrеvіоuslу, еасh еntrу wаs іndіvіduаl аnd Раnаmаnіаn еntrаnts wоuld wіn uр tо fіvе оf tеn аwаrds. Νоw, thеу hаvе grоuріngs аnd еасh grоuр саn рrоduсе uр tо twо wіnnеrs thаt mоvе uр tо thе nехt lеvеl.
This is a just a summary, the list will be increase shortly. Meanwhile you can drop us some coffee you think should be included inthe list via the comment section
Posted by: admin | June 8, 2016
If you do require a specific service, do get in touch. We might be able to provide additional information. If you wish to add your business, do get in touch
Posted by: admin | June 6, 2016
If your phone is lost or stolen, you should inform your network provider immediately. So they can block it and stop anyone else using it. If you don’t tell them straight away you might have to pay for any unauthorised phone calls, which can be very expensive.
Lets examine some of the ways you can use track your lost phone
Do you know that each Mobile phone carries a unique International Mobile Equipment Identity (IMEI) Number, which can be used to track your Mobile phone anywhere in the world.
This is how it works!!
1. Dial *#06# from your Mobile phone.
2. Your Mobile phone will show a unique 15 digits number.
3. Note down this number at a secure place except in your mobile phone itself as this is the Number which will help trace your Mobile phone in Case of theft.
4. Once stolen, all you need do is to e-mail the 15 digits IMEI Number to firstname.lastname@example.org with details as stated below.
Last used No.:_________________
E-mail for communication:_____
IMEI No :_______________________
5. No need to go to the police.
6. Your Mobile will be traced within next 24 hours via a complex system of GPRS and internet, You will find where your hand set is being operated and the new user’s number will be sent to your email.
If your device is an Android Phone the options below applies to you
ii. Track your lost Android device with Google’s Android Device Manager
To use the above method, your phone must meet criteria below
Your device is connected with your Google account.
-Your device has access to the internet.
-Allowed Android Device Manager (ADM) to locate your device (turned on by default). This can changed in the Google Settings app.
-Allowed ADM to lock your device and erase its data (turned off by default).
Android Device Manager is a Google’s official and easy-to-use tool to track your Android phone or tablet. You don’t need an App to use it. The only requirement is that your device is connected to your Google account, turned on and connected to the internet.
All you need to do is visit the Android Device Manager while being logged into your Google Account. Once the site is loaded it will automatically try to track down your phone. If you have several Android devices registered, make sure the right one is chosen in the dropdown menu.
There is a map feature on the ADM page to help you locate the area. Enable ring option and also able to wipe the data.
iii. Remotely install Android Lost App on your phone. Once this is done you should be able to
-Read the latest SMS on your phone
-Force your phone to play a loud alarm with a flashing screen. Perfect if you misplaced your device.
-Get the location of your device
-Lock and unlock your phone
-Wipe your entire phone so no private data falls into the wrong hands
-Erase the SD card
-Use the camera to make pictures (front or rear camera) to get a nice shot of the person who took your device.
iv. Use Google Maps Location History – now called ‘Timeline’ – to track your lost Android phone (even if it’s turned off)
Location Reporting and Location History need to be activated on your device (can be done in the Google Settings app on your device).
Even if the Phone is switched off you can track the location History.
v. Use Samsung’s Find My Mobile to find your phone
For this to work, you need a Samsung account and registered your device before you lost it.
vi. Third party Investigation.
Now there are plenty of third party paid services, to locate your lost mobile phones. Their investigation business model zoom your phone location using any of the above techniques and locate it with all relevant info ! Be warn, some their fees are quite High.
vii. Apple devices
Apple also has their own solution for finding your iPhone or iPad. It is done through the iCloud service, though you must have the iCloud application and the “Find my phone” application installed on your iPad or iPhone in order for the service to work.
Important link below – http://www.apple.com/icloud/find-my-iphone.html
Some of these apps have features that can help you track down your missing phone by triggering it to ring off the hook, send its GPS location to your email or when worse comes to worst, allow you to wipe your data from the missing smartphone remotely.
Not enough? Snap a photo of the perpetrator or record their audio with your phone’s microphone. Yes, these apps can do that and more.
But remember that only some of them can be installed after the phone is lost. The rest of them are preventive measures, meaning you should already have them before something bad happens to your device. With that out of the way, let’s go get your phone back.
It has FREE and PAID version – Where’s My Droid is a pure Find my Phone app to help you locate your phone. When your smartphone goes missing, sending a code via text will make the phone ring (even when set in silent mode) while another text code sends you the GPS coordinates of the phone.
This is a very good App, very easy to setup and use. More details on thier site – https://wheresmydroid.com/support-content.html?t=gps
It is Paid and can be a saver when you lost your Android phone. If you had not install any tracking app before your Android device was stolen or misplaced, Plan B will be a lifesaver. Plan B is an Android app from Lookout Labs which locates your smartphone using cell towers and GPS, then sends the location of your smartphone to your Gmail Inbox.
In some smartphones, Plan B can enable the GPS on the phone then update you with its location every 10 minutes. For phones with no such support, you can text ‘location’ from another phone, and details of the missing phone’s location will be sent to your email. In the absence of a data connection, the software will send its location via SMS instead.
Does not have a GOOD Review
[Free] This app is not only perfect for finding your lost phone, it will also torment the thief (something which we’re sure they fully deserve). You can activate (via SMS or the Web) the alarm to ring with a flashing screen, enable and disable the GPS, data and Wi-Fi connection, remote wipe the SD card, and get their latest call list.
The App is loaded with features and actually works
Although it’s a free app, the app lets you take pictures from the smartphone camera (front and rear) and make your phone speak using text-to-speech. Once the SIM card is changed, you will be informed via email. This app can be used even after you have lost your smartphone due to its remote install feature and is hidden from the launcher to prevent uninstallation.
Manual step by step – http://www.androidlost.com
App has a very good Review
SeekDroid Lite – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.gtmedia.seekdroid.lite&feature
Both Free and Pro version. This has all the regulars, remote lock and wipe, SMS activation, ring alert even in silent mode, hide from view mode, and GPS-enabling feature. You can also retrieve the most recent call logs – and it works even without a SIM card plugged in.
Pro account comes with more perks. Lets you track the movements of the stolen smartphone with a history map so you know where your device is heading. You can also get protection for multiple devices.
more details – hwww.seekdroid.com/
Here’s a simple anti-theft device which lets you locate your phone via GPS, track changes made to the SIM card and view the pictures that have been taken by the smartphone all through the Web.
More details here – antidroidtheft.com/
Free version last for a week but it is loaded. Cerberus has all the works, remote alarm trigger, tracking via GPS, remote wipe of the SD card as well as the internal storage, remote lock of the phone, plus alerts of a SIM change. You can also record audio from the microphone.
Pro version covers 5 devices.
More details here – cerberusapp.com/home/en
Prey Anti-Theft you have to get it installed before the phone goes missing. To find your lost phone, you can activate Prey via SMS with the words “GO PREY” in all caps then log into the Control Panel via the Web to mark the device as ‘Missing’. You can then receive notices of where your phone is. The app is hidden and can only be uninstalled with a password.
more details – preyproject.com/
Posted by: admin | June 4, 2016
Below are the campaign promises as posted by him:
1. Public declaration of assets and liabilities
2. State and community policing
3. Ban on all government officials from seeking medical care abroad
4. Implementation of the National Gender Policy, including 35% of appointive positions for women
5. Revival of Ajaokuta steel company
6. Generation, transmission and distribution of at least 20,000 MW of electricity within four years and increasing to 50,000 MW with a view to achieving 24/7 uninterrupted power supply within 10 years.
7. Empowerment scheme to employ 740,000 graduates across the 36 states and the Federal Capital Territory.
8. Establishment of a free-tuition and scholarship scheme for pupils who have shown exceptional aptitude in science subjects at O/Levels to study ICT-related courses.
9. 720,000 jobs by the 36 states in the federation yearly (20,000 per state).
10. Three million Jobs per year
11. To embark on vocational training, entrepreneurial and skills acquisition schemes for graduates along with the creation of a Small Business Loan Guarantee Scheme to create at least 5 million new jobs by 2019.
12. Churches and Mosques would not pay taxes under national laws, but if they engage in businesses, the businesses would pay tax.
13. Provision of allowances to the discharged but unemployed Youth Corps members for Twelve (12) months while in the skills and entrepreneurial development programme
14. Making the economy one of the fastest-growing emerging economies in the world with a real GDP growth averaging 10% annually.
15. Creation of a Social Welfare Programme of at least fivethousand naira (N5000) that will cater for the 25 million poorest and most vulnerable citizens upon the demonstration of children’s enrollment in school and evidence of immunisation to help promote family stability
16. Recruitment and training of at least 100,000 officers into the Nigerian police force and establish a Federal Anti-terrorism Agency.
17. One free meal (to include fruits) daily, for public primary school pupils
18. Building an airport in Ekiti State
19. Eradication of state of origin, replacing that with state of residence to ensure Nigerians are Nigerians first before anything else.
20. Establishment of crime squad to combat terrorism, kidnapping, armed robbery, militants, ethno-religious and communal clashes nationwide
21. Working with the National Assembly towards the immediate enactment of a Whistle Blower Act
22. Economic stability for the ECOWAS nations and maintaining a strong, close and frank relationship with West Africa, South Africa, UK, USA, Canada, and other African countries
23. Establishing a conflict resolution commission to help prevent, mitigate and resolve civil conflicts within the polity.
24. All political office holders earn only the salaries and emoluments determined and approved by the Revenue Mobilisation and Fiscal Commission (RMFAC).
25. Permanent peace in the Niger Delta and other conflict prone areas such as Plateau, Taraba, Bauchi, Borno and Abia.
26. No plans to Islamise Nigeria.
27. Nationwide sanitation plans to keep Nigeria clean
28. Preserving the independence of the Central Bank
29. Simplifying immigration process to foster faster visa processing at points of entry.
30. Special incentives to facilitate the education of the girl child
31. Full implementation of the National Identification Scheme to generate the relevant data.
32. Making Information Technology, Manufacturing, Agriculture and Entertainment key drivers of our economy
33. Balancing the economy across regions by the creation of six new Regional Economic Development Agencies (REDAs) to act as champions of sub-regional competitiveness
34. Putting in place a N300 billion regional growth fund (average of N50 billion in each geo-political region) to be managed by the REDAs.
35. Amending the Constitution and the Land Use Act to create freehold/leasehold interests in land along with matching grants for states to create a nationwide electronic land title register on a state by state basis.
36. Reviving and reactivating the minimally performing refineries to optimum capacity.
37. Creating additional middle-class of at least two million new home owners in the first year in government and one million annually thereafter.
38. Creating an additional middle class of at least four million new home owners by 2019 by enacting national mortgage single digit interest rates for purchase of owner occupier houses as well as reviewing the collateral qualification to make funding for home ownership easier, with 15 to 30 year mortgage terms.
39. Enacting a national mortgage system that will lend at single digit interest rates for purchase of owner occupier houses.
40. Injecting extra N30 billion into the Agricultural sector to create more agro-allied jobs by way of loans at nominal interest rates for capital investment on medium and commercial scale cash crops.
41. You farm, government buys, guaranteeing a minimum price for selected crops and facilitate storage of agricultural products as and when necessary.
42. Creating a national infrastructural development bank to provide loans at nominal interest rates exclusively for this sector.
43. Construction of 3,000km of superhighway including service trunks.
44. Building of up to 4,800km of modern railway lines – one third to be completed by 2019.
45. At least one functioning airport is available in each of the 36 states.
46. Ending gas flaring and ensuring sales of at least half of gas produce, within. Nigeria
47. Speedily passing the much-delayed Petroleum Industry Bill (PIB) and ensuring that local content issues are fully addressed.
48. Establishing at least six new universities of science and technology with satellite campuses in various states.
49. Establishing six centres of excellence to address the needs of special education.
50. Prioritising the reduction of the infant mortality rate by 2019 to 3%.
51. Reducing maternal mortality by more than 70%.
52. Reducing HIV/AIDs infection rate by 50% and other infectious diseases by 75%.
53. Improving life expectancy by additional 10 years on average.
54. Increasing the number of physicians from 19 per 1000 population to 50 per 1000
55. Increasing national health expenditure per person per annum to about N50,000 (from less than N10,000 currently).
56. Increasing the quality of all federal government-owned hospitals to world class standard within five years.
57. Ensuring timely payment of retirement benefits for all pensioned senior citizens and creating a poverty safety net for all aged citizens above the age of 65.
58. Amending the Constitution to require local governments to publish their meeting minutes, service performance data, and items of spending over N10 million.
59. Requiring full disclosure in media outlets, of all government contracts over N100 million prior to award and during implementation at regular interval.
60. Amending the Constitution to remove immunity from prosecution for elected officers in criminal case.
61. Initiating action to amend the Nigerian Constitution with a view to devolving powers, duties, and responsibilities to states in order to entrench true federalism and the federal spirit.
62. Reforming and strengthening the justice system for efficient administration and dispensation of justice with the creation of special courts for accelerated hearing of corruption, drug trafficking, terrorism and similar cases of national importance.
63. Establishing world-class sports academy and training institutes and ensure that Nigeria occupies a place of pride in global sports and athletics.
64. Reviving the Nigerian football league and putting incentives in place to make it as competitive as other national leagues.
65. Putting in place measures to identify talents early and ensuring their participation in local and international games to enable them become professionals.
66. Assisting Nollywood to fully develop into world class movie industry that can compete effectively with Hollywood and Bollywood in due course.
67. Ensuring that the rights of women are protected as enshrined in our Constitution.
68. Guaranteeing that women are adequately represented in government appointments and providing greater opportunities in education, job creation and economic empowerment.
69. Promoting the concept of reserving a minimum number of seats in the National Assembly for women.
70. Free maternal and children healthcare services.
71. Stabilising the naira.
72. Targeting up to 20% of our annual budget for this critical sector whilst making substantial investments in training quality teachers at all levels of the educational system (some other APC policy documents had 15%).
73. Ensuring compliance with policies and measures to halt the pollution of rivers and waterways in the Niger Delta and other parts of the country.
74. Adopting a holistic approach to erosion and shoreline protection across the country.
75. ECOWAS currency by 2020 under Nigeria’s guidance and leadership.
76. Maintaining strong, close and frank relationships within the Gulf of Guinea, the Commonwealth, South Africa and the rest of the world.
77. Establishing a new special relationship with the leading emerging markets like Brazil, Russia, India and China (BRIC) and other strategic partners around the world.
78. Government intends to commission a sociological study to determine Boko Haram’s origins, remote and immediate causes of the movement, its sponsors, the international connections to ensure that measures are taken to prevent a recurrence of the evil.
79. Strengthening INEC to reduce, if possible, eliminate electoral malpractices in Nigerian’s political life.
80. Improving operational and legal mechanisms so that disciplinary steps are taken against proven human rights violations by the Armed Forces.
81. Free education at primary, secondary and tertiary institutions for Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) and Education.
Posted by: admin | May 24, 2016
Do you require a blog space?
Do you have a subject you want to blog about?
Greenaira is a offering a free blog space.
Example – View
Format – http://greenaira.com/yourBusinessName
Steps 1. – Register
Step 2 – Login
Step 3 – Click the Add a blog Post or Blog your Thoughts
Step 4. post your Blog
Posted by: admin | May 20, 2016
Advertise your Business or Product Banner with Us.
Let Greenaira Sell it for you FAST
Take up an Advert
i. BANNER ADVERT – It is only N1K/month – nigeria banner advert samples
ii. BLOG PAGE ADVERT – see sample N5K/month
iii. BUSSINESS PROMOTION – we promote your product on 8 social platform, plus campaigns etc – N5K/month
iv. List your Business on one of OUR blog directories – Nigeria Business listing – N3K/3 month
Speak to us on Live Chat on website
Posted by: admin | May 18, 2016
Real Estate is a profitable business in Lagos Nigeria. You can make real money in real estate but you have to be smart, well inform and with a bit of luck.
Property values appreciate fast, Property prices in Lagos Nigeria is constantly rising. Ask anyone who could have bought a plot of land in Lekki Phase 1 15-20 years ago and failed to purchase. They will tell you it was a missed opportunity. For example a land bought in ikota for 3.5 million naira about four years ago, is now worth over 12 million naira. Another typical example is a land bought at sangotedo (off lekki epe express way) for 750 thousand naira in 2004 is now valued at over 5 million naira. It not just in Lagos states that properties appreciates fast, other states are appreciating as well.
You don’t have to be wealthy to invest in Real Estate. In some states, the cost for a plot of land is not as expensive as in lagos, Abuja and the other major states capital. Example in ogun state etc.
You have be know when to invest. Timing is absolutely key and location.
It is not just land only, rents prices are also constantly increasing in Lagos. Lagos is the centre of commerce, more and more business are sprouting up. The more businesses means better standard of living, which means more people ready to buy and rent properties.
Lagos Nigeria is constantly expanding, this means that property you’re buying that appear to be in the suburb, may soon become a property in a commercial neighborhood. The means your property value will rapidly appreciate in value faster than you imagined.
It has been proven time and time again. If you invest in real estate and invest right. Your investment will take care of of itself and in a few short years you might be laughing to the bank.
BUYING A LAND/HOUSE
If you decide to buy a Land or a House.
1. Ensure you do due diligence – at Lands Registry office
2. Get a lawyer to investigate the real owner of the land/house
3. Ensure no litigation on the property
5. Property is not subject of any Government acquisition.
6. Property is not under short leases, easements, licenses, road or right of way and more
STRATEGY FOR MAKING MONEY IN REAL ESTATE
I. Capital Gains – The process involves the purchase of land for the sole purpose of reselling at a profit. This is a very smart way of investing as it can be tailored based on an individual’s investment portfolio.
2. Leasing – Simply buy a property in a business environment and lease out to banks, churches, eateries or other type of businesses. You earn rent on the property whilst the property appreciates in value for future sale. This is the real definition of eating your cake and having it. And if you can’t afford the buy in the main business environments of today, Lagos is evolving every day. There are areas where you can get lands for a pretty low price today that already have the potential of being a business environment in the next few years. A case in point is Ibeju Lekki.
3. Real Estate Agency – This is a form of service rendered to people who need to invest in real estate. You earn commission based on the sales value of the property or the asking rental price of the property. And these commissions could literally change your life. You start with little or no money and you can grow to become a giant realtor.
4. Property Development – This involves a lot of capital. You simply acquire properties in choice locations, develop it into luxury apartments, commercial structures, etc and sell at a very high profit margin.
If you have property to sell or rent in Nigeria you can also advertise with us or contact us let Sell it for you.
Speak to us on Live Chat on website
Posted by: admin | May 11, 2016