Nigeria Classified Ads Site - Greenaira
Buy Sell Advertise Your Products Online For Free on Nigeria Greenaira
Advertise Your Service Free Online Today and Reach Millions of Nigerians
8, Louis Solomon Close, Victoria Island, Lagos State, Nigeria+234-1-2700070-5, +234-1-7389314+234-1-2700079http://www.chamsswitch.com/
An electronic payment switch service center for payment transaction services.
P.O. Box 74121, Victoria Island, Lagos State, Nigeria+234 805 692 1362, +234 1 271 9489, +234 1 271 9488http://www.berkeley.com.ng/
This financial card manufacturing company offers financial card personalization services such as chip initialization, data processing, data input and PIN application.
18, Akanbi Danmole Street, South West, Ikoyi, Lagos+234 1 463 0842, +234 01 463 084301-463 0848http://www.abax-oosa.com/ 2 stars
Abax-oosa is a firm of accountants providing audit, assurance, accountacy, taxation and financial advisory services.
VoguePay is a user-friendly online payment platform in Nigeria that allows you set up an account for free and receive, transfer funds with or without a website.
Address: 70 Allen Ave, 100271, Ikeja, Nigeria
Phone: +234 817 000 8003
13 Thorburn Avenue, Yaba, Lagos State, Nigeria+234-1-2914359https://www.cashenvoy.com/
CashEnvoy is owned by Electronic Settlement Limited, a limited liability company located in Lagos, Nigeria.
24, Ekoolu Street, Surulere, Lagos State, Nigeria+234-1-764-3949+234-702-770-0411http://www.thehumbergroup.com
A financial service company in Lagos for project funding, bill of exchange, financial consulting and advisory services.
2nd floor 62 / 64 Campbell Street, Lagos Island, Lagos State, Nigeria01-2716237, 01-295042901-263-7211http://www.ibileholdings.com/
Ibile Holdings Limited renders financial advisory, property, investment and business promotion services.
62 Calcutta Crescent, Apapa, Lagos State, Nigeria07038501655, 0814 443 3333, 0802 384 4444http://www.kemeboffresources.com/
This business company provides state of the art document protection technology to financial institutions.
3, Vori Close, Ikeja, Lagos State, Nigeria+234 0709 850 4249http://superfluxnigeria.com/
Superflux International Limited is the leading cheque provider in Nigeria.
1Adims Credit and Investment Limited
Suite 9, Okaka Plaza, Opposite E Close, Besides Domino Pizza, 1st Avenue, Festac Town, Lagos Nigeria0803 389 6114, 0812 316 3866http://www.adimscredit.com/ 5 stars
We are in business to provide business support services, loans, asset management, financial advisory services and investment opportunities.
ASO Savings & Loans Plc
Plot 266, FMBN Building, Cadastral Zone A0, Central Business District, Abuja0700 330 0000, 0704 163 1121http://asoplc.com/ 1 stars
The Lagos based financial service center for home finance services in Nigeria.
COOP Savings & Loans Limited
11, University Crescent, Beside Access Bank, Secretariat – U.I. Road, Ibadan, Oyo0815 839 3942http://coopmortgageng.com/
COOP Savings & Loans Limited is a Nigerian financial service outlet for home finance services in Ibadan.
Resort Savings And Loans Plc
5th Floor St. Nicholas House 6, Catholic Mission Street, Marina, Lagos, Nigeria01 462 2081-2http://resortng.com/ 3 stars
Resort Savings And Loans Plc is a Nigerian loan service companies for house finance services in Lagos.
56 Opebi Road, Suite 304, 3rd floor Dream House, Salvation Bus Stop, Ikeja, Lagos Nigeria01 460 9945, 01 460 994501 631 1215http://www.one-cred.com/
One Credit is a financial firm located in Lagos Nigeria providing short-term and affordable consumer credit and loans to individuals who have limited access to finance.
Union Homes Savings and Loans Plc
Royal House, 153, Ikorodu Road, Onipanu, Lagos, Nigeria01-7400840http://www.unionhomes.com.ng/ 4 stars
A Nigerian financial service center for loan scheme services in Lagos.
Agusto & Co
57 Marina, UBA House, 5th Floor, Lagos Island, Lagos Nigeria01 270 7222, 01 270 722301 271 3808http://www.agusto.com/
Agusto & Co is located in Lagos, Nigeria and render services in financial research, credit rating, credit risk management and other tailored ser
Dignity Finance And Investment Limited
5 O.P Fingesi Street, Utako, Abuja FCT Nigeria0803 700 3939, 09 870 3350https://www.dignityfinanceltd.com
Dignity Finance And Investment Limited (DFIL) offer services in equipment financing & leasing, hire purchase, LPO financing, export financing, loans and advances, agricultural financing, corporate finance and project financing.
Libra Reliance Finance
73, Allen Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos Nigeria0701 188 1000http://finance.librareliance.com/
Libra Reliance Finance is a financial services company based in Lagos with services in personal loan, business loan, corporate loan, and asset management financial advisory.
Plot 45 Oyibo Adjarho Street, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos Nigeria0809 101 1222, 0818 451 9607https://topcheck.com.ng/
TopCheck provides services and products in car insurance travel insurance, life insurance, health insurance, personal loans, credit cards and broadband internet.
1, Muhammed Murtala Drive, Ikoyi, Lagos Nigeria01 466 3100https://www.ubs.com/ng/en.html#global-ourfirm
UBS Nigeria is a financial services providers of investment banking and asset management, and more.
Posted by: admin | April 1, 2017
High School Leaving Certificate (SSCE, WAEC, NECO, GCE) – for Diploma and Bachelors Admission
University Transcript, 2 Reference Letters and BSc Certificate – for Masters Students
Copy of International Passport (valid for at least two years from the start of the semester)
FOR VISA ASSISTANCE
1. University of Evansville
An elaborate Victorian manor house with over 100 rooms in the picturesque English countryside is second home to University of Evansville students and faculty desiring to study abroad.
2. Guilford College
A medieval 12th century castle in the Italian Alps provides the backdrop for Guilford College’s Brunnenburg Semester.
3. Emerson College
Spend a semester in a 14th century medieval castle with Emerson College’s Semester Abroad Program in Well, The Netherlands.
4. Goshen College
Goshen College’s Study – Service Team (SST) is a unique program. Founded as a program dedicated to something beyond the usual “study abroad” experience, joining an SST team means serving a local community and total cultural immersion. SST is a 13-week program, divided into two distinct parts.
5. Franciscan University
Each semester, Franciscan University of Steubenville brings 150-200 students to live and learn in a 14th century Carthusian monastery in Austria.
6. Millsaps College
It isn’t every college that owns a 4,500 acre Biocultural Reserve in the heart of the Yucatan peninsula.
7. Wake Forest
Spend a semester living at Casa Artom, a historic site once home to the American Embassy, located along the Grand Canal in Venice, Italy.
Open to only 25 students per semester, Assumption College offers sophomores, juniors, and seniors a semester in the Eternal City, Rome.
9. Butler University
Butler University offers a unique program which allows students to spend a semester traveling to multiple locations alongside a Butler faculty member.
10. Carleton College
Carleton College has been sending students abroad for over 40 years. Currently, Carleton offers 18 faculty-led programs along with numerous other programs sponsored by other organizations and universities.
The University of Washington offers students hundreds of study abroad opportunities.
12. Wartburg College
In the Land Down Under, Wartburg College’s Dier Program is ideal for those interested in addressing poverty and social injustice. Students travel to Adelaide, Australia, a beautiful city situated near Kangaroo Island, to work with Lutheran Community Care.
13. Eastern Mennonite
Eastern Mennonite University requires students to complete a “cross-cultural” study to earn a bachelor’s degree.
14. Eastern Illinois
Experience the world through Eastern Illinois University’s vast number of study abroad programs.
Nestled in southwest Germany in the Rhine Rift Valley, is the city of Heidelberg, home to Biola University’s Heidelberg Semester Program. S
16. Sarah Lawrence
When Sarah Lawrence College students study abroad, not only do they get to experience a new culture, they receive the added benefit of small seminar experience and individual work with faculty.
17. Connecticut College
Connecticut College’s SATA, or Study-Away, Teach-Away program gives small groups of students the opportunity to work with faculty in a joint educational enterprise studying in developing nations and working with local communities.
18. Rhodes College
Rhodes College offers students a full semester abroad studying in various locations all over Europe.
Take your pick at U of P and study abroad with a semester in Australia, Spain, Austria, Ireland, Italy, or England.
Situated in the quaint city of Leiden, The Netherlands, Webster University has an international campus that was established in 1983.
Escape from the city and spend a semester at the University of Dallas’ twelve-acre campus nestled in the beautiful foothills of southeast Rome.
Known as the University of Chicago’s research and teaching arm in Europe, the Center in Paris forms an intellectual community of faculty and students representing traditional, strong ties to European thought and culture.
23. St. Thomas
Combine theory with practice for relevance in the real world. Students enrolled in The University of St. Thomas’s London Business Semester will gain a global perspective while earning 16 credits towards their degree.
24. Ave Maria
Ave Maria University offers two study abroad programs, one in Rome, and one in Nicaragua.
Dedicated to the goal to prepare students to understand and communicate with people of other cultures, Dartmouth College has developed a Language Study Abroad Program to help students achieve this goal.
26. Boston University
Boston University offers expansive study abroad programs in more than 30 cities on six continents.
27. Anderson University
Anderson University Abroad offers varying programs year by year.
28. Gustavus Adolphus College
Gustavus Adolphus College offers many of the study abroad exchange programs that other colleges offer, but they also offer three faculty-led semester programs in India, Malaysia, and Sweden.
29. Northwestern College
Learn more about the Middle East and Islam with Northwestern College’s Oman Semester. Oman, an Arab country in southwest Asia, is known to be a peaceful country.
30. Earlham College
Travel to Tanzania, India, France, Germany, Austria, Ecuador, Japan, Spain, or New Zealand with Earlham College’s semester abroad programs.
31. Duke University
Beginning in Fall 2015, Duke University will launch a semester long program in India, focusing on both rural and urban life.
32. Taylor University
Taylor University hosts two of its own study abroad programs, in Ecuador and Ireland.
33. Georgetown University
Georgetown University students can travel overseas to one of the University’s two properties in either Alanya, Turkey or in Fiesole, Italy.
34. Trinity College
A program established in 1998, Trinity-in-Cape-Town provides students with the opportunity to spend a semester or year in South Africa.
Hamilton College’s program, Hamilton in France, is specially designed to provide individual advising and personal support to each student.
Middlebury College offers Middlebury Schools Abroad, “an authentic experience through guided independence, allowing students to immerse themselves as fully as they wish in the host language and culture.
37. Roger Williams University
Roger Williams University offers students numerous study abroad opportunities directly sponsored by the University.
38. Skidmore College
Located in the heart of Paris, “The City of Lights”, Skidmore College offers students an unforgettable French experience.
39. College of Charleston
Each year, College of Charleston students can choose between seven different semester long study abroad programs.
40. Loyola Marymount University
Study abroad with other Loyola Marymount University students in one of LMU’s semester abroad programs. Spend the semester in Bonn, Germany studying engineering, film and television, or science, or choose to live in London, studying and working in one of the greatest cities in the world.
41. Emory & Henry College
While Emory & Henry College offers students the opportunity to study overseas with over 70 programs in 35 countries.
42. West Virginia University
There are abundant study abroad programs available at West Virginia University, including a large number of faculty-led programs.
43. University of Arkansas
The University of Arkansas offers students an opportunity to study in Rome at the University’s Rome Center.
44. Syracuse University
Syracuse University operates eight centers overseas in Beijing, Florence, Hong Kong, Istanbul, London, Madrid, Santiago, and Strasbourg (France).
45. St. Olaf College
St. Olaf College offers students six of their own study abroad programs.
46. Northeastern University
Northeastern University offers a unique Dialogue of Civilizations program, which is a series of global student exchanges between students at Northeastern University and students around the world.
47. University of San Diego
The Madrid Center is the University of San Diego’s first, permanent, international location.
48. Bates College
Bates College has expansive study abroad opportunities through outside organizations, however, Bates College students may also participate in the Fall Semester Abroad. Students in this program develop a foreign language skill and study alongside a Bates faculty member.
49. Elon University
Travel to Florence, London, or San Jose (Costa Rica), and study in one of Elon University’s Elon Centers abroad.
50. Centre College
Participate in a Centreterm, and travel abroad with a faculty member and a specific academic goal in mind.
Posted by: admin | February 7, 2017
1. Domestic & International Flights from N20,800
2. Study Abroad Admission + 2 years Study Visa from N450,000
3. 5 years Work Permit Abroad + Visa from N600,000
4. 2 Years Study Visa + Airport PickUp from N350,000
5. 5 years International Business Permit + Company Reg + Coy Bank Account from N1,5m
6. Tour Packages Overseas + Return Flights from N257,000
7. Romantic Safari Getaway within Africa from N120,000
8. Holiday Destination outside Africa Tour Packages from N86,000
9. Rio Carnival 2017 Tour Packages from N350,000
10. Professional Online Degree Admission Processing from N300,000
More details – Call/WhatsApp – 08160381540 email: email@example.com
We offer Money Back Guarantee on results for most packages
1. Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Ikeja, Lagos
2. Mallam Aminu Kano International Airport, Kano
3. Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Abuja
4. Akanu Ibiam International Airport, Enugu
5. Port Harcourt International Airport, Port Harcourt
Domestic Airports (Major)
1. Magaret Ekpo International Airport, Calabar
2. Sir Abubakar Tafawa Balewa Airport, Bauchi
3. kaduna Airport, Kaduna
4. Maiduguri International Airport, Maiduguri
5. Sultan Saddik Abubakar Airport, Sokoto
6. Yakubu Gowon Airport, Jos
7. Yola Airport, Yola
8. Kebbi International Airport, Kebbi
9. Asaba International Airport, Asaba
10. Bauchi Airport, Bauchi
11. Sam Mbakwe Airport, Owerri
12. Gombe Lawanti International Airport, Gombe
13. Minna Airport, Minna
14. Katisna Airport, Katsina
15. Akwa Ibom Airport, Akwa Ibom
16. Ibadan Airport, Ibadan
17. Jalingo Airport, Jalingo
18. Akure Aiport, Akure
19. Benin Airport, Benin
20. Warri Airport, Warri
21. Makurdi Airport, Markudi
22. Zaria Airport, Zaria
23. Ilorin Airport, Ilorin
1. Tinapa Business Resort
Situated by the Calabar River, Tinapa is a business and leisure resort conceptualized to be an integrated business resort.
2. La Campagne Tropicana
La Campagne Tropicana is a beach resort in the Ibeju Lekki area of Lagos State.
3. Obudu Mountain Resort
Obudu Mountain Resort is in Cross River State situated close to the border of Cameroon and is reached from Lagos by plane. It offers the leisure seeker and the conference goer a complete contrast. Not only in its temperate climate but also it’s exciting and different location.
4. Yankari National Park
Located in the South-Eastern part of Bauchi, Yankari National Park is undoubtedly Nigeria’s most developed animal reserve and park.
5. MicCom Golf Course Ada
MicCom Golf Hotels Resort is Nigeria’s only privately owned golf course with hotel facilities attached to it. It is situated in the rustic town of Ada in Osun State.
6. Ikogosi Warm Spring Resort
In the heart of Ikogosi, a small, quiet town with rich, local customs, in the Western part of Ekiti State (Ekiti Tourism Corridor), lies a warm spring which has now catapulted Ikogosi-Ekiti to national and international limelight.
7. Idanre Hills
The historic Idanre hills are a marvelous tourist attraction in Ondo state. Located in Idanre town, 9 miles southwest of Akure, the state capital, Idanre Hills is no dreamland or imagery of sorts.
The Mambilla Plateau is a high grassland Plateau which is a part and extension of the Adamawa, Obudu, Shebbi and Atlantic mountain chain. The Mambilla Plateau, which lies to the southern edge of Taraba State, is renowned for its rich scenic beauty.
The historic Idanre hills are a marvelous tourist attraction in Ondo state. Located in Idanre town, 9 miles southwest of Akure, the state capital, Idanre Hills is no dreamland or imagery of sorts.
9. Chad Basin National Park
The Chad Basin National Park is a delight for nature-lovers. Located in the Sudano-Sahelian ecological zone of the North-Eastern part of Nigeria between Borno and Yobe States, Chad Basin National Park covers a total area of 2,258 sq km and fragmented into three sectors.
10. Owu Water Falls
This heaven on earth is located in Owu Isin Local Government of Kwara State. The existence of Owu Falls is untraceable, but the fall has been described as the highest and most spectacular natural waterfalls in West Africa.
Posted by: admin | February 7, 2017
1. Federal Government Scholarship for Nigerian Undergraduate, Masters and PhD –Overseas http://www.afterschoolafrica.com/474/
2. Shell Nigeria Niger Delta Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme in UK Universities – http://www.afterschoolafrica.com/3056/
3. Government of Japan MEXT Scholarships for Nigerian Primary/Secondary School Teachers -http://www.afterschoolafrica.com/17807/
4. PTDF Scholarships for Undergraduate, Masters & PhD in Nigeria & Overseas – http://www.afterschoolafrica.com/762/
5. Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Programme for African Entrepreneurs – http://www.afterschoolafrica.com/9674/
6. NWAG Scholarship for Nigerian Women – http://www.afterschoolafrica.com/3931/
7. WAAW Foundation Undergraduate Scholarships for African Women – http://www.afterschoolafrica.com/643/
8. MILEAD Empowerment and Leadership Fellowship for Young African Women – http://www.afterschoolafrica.com/2891/
9. List of Scholarships for African women and Developing Countries – http://www.afterschoolafrica.com/255/
10. More opportunities for Nigerian students – http://www.afterschoolafrica.com/scholarship/by-country/scholarship-in-nigeria/
11. Full-fee Development Africa Scholarships at Loughborough University – UK – http://www.afterschoolafrica.com/471/
12. New Zealand Development Scholarships for African Students – http://www.afterschoolafrica.com/3019/
13. Fully-funded ARES Masters and Training Scholarships in Belgium – http://www.afterschoolafrica.com/759/
14. Undergraduate/Masters Excellence Scholarships at Swansea University UK for African Countries 2017/2018 – http://www.afterschoolafrica.com/12915/
15. University of Sussex Nigeria Scholarships -http://www.afterschoolafrica.com/7820/
16. Young Africans Social Entrepreneurship Fellowship (YASEF) Program Nigeria – http://www.afterschoolafrica.com/18858/
17. 120 MasterCard Foundation Scholarships at EARTH University for Africa Students – Costa Rica -http://www.afterschoolafrica.com/6696/
18. Are You a Young Blogger or Writer? Volunteer to Become a Commonwealth Correspondent – http://www.afterschoolafrica.com/18918/
19. Fulbright Visiting Student Program for Nigerians – http://www.afterschoolafrica.com/18489/
20. 105 Developing Solutions Masters Scholarships in UK for African Countries – http://www.afterschoolafrica.com/17167/
21. African Leadership Academy (ALA) Fellowship for Young African Leaders – http://www.afterschoolafrica.com/18430/
22. Miss.Africa 2017 Seed Funding for African Women in Tech Businesses – http://www.afterschoolafrica.com/14696/
23. Shiffon Startup Competition for Startups Focused on Women Challenges. $5,000 Prize and Mentorship – http://www.afterschoolafrica.com/18740/
24. Civic Tech Leadership Fellowship for Young African Leaders – http://www.afterschoolafrica.com/18414/
25. University of Stirling Masters Scholarships for Sub-Saharan African Students -http://www.afterschoolafrica.com/18344/
26. University of Sheffield Merit Postgraduate Scholarships for Developing Countries – http://www.afterschoolafrica.com/2347/
27. Win Cool Prizes While You Showcase Africa in the Wiki Loves Africa Annual Photo Contest – http://www.afterschoolafrica.com/17756/
28. Ultimate List: 40+ Business Funding Opportunities & Awards for African Entrepreneurs -http://www.afterschoolafrica.com/9200/
Posted by: admin | February 6, 2017
We have compose a very easy to read and understand guide. With little or no ambiguous words that usually confuse readers. Experts in this field, believe average amount of time anyone spends on a page is 10 seconds. This average is termed as the “bounce rate”. This means that if your site is difficult to understand, navigate, or is badly designed, then your bounce rate will be very high.
Compelling Content – In order to generate clicks on Adsense, you need to have a rich content. This means that your write-up must be substantial enough, and it has to be matched with the right images. Most of the time, people just post an ad without care for the over-all design. Adsense does not run on pure luck. Remember to put an effort into it.
People simply stay on pages that provide some kind of value. If you don’t have the content that the visitor is after, then they will simply leave your site and never come back. Having good content is extremely important, because it ties into the most important principal, that a well-designed website will have a good CTR.
The contents of your site should provide value to the users. Once the content of your page meets the approval of the people, they will keep coming back to look for the information that they need. The longer they stay on your page, the greater are the chances for them clicking on an ad.
Over Kill – Avoid one of the major pitfall, over using AdSense. The common misconception about ads online is that the more Ads you add on a page, the more clicks you will receive. This is not true, rather the more Ads the more messy your site will look and users will be turn off.
One of the best ways to increase your AdSense ‘click-through-rate’, or CTR, is to decrease the number of your ads on a page. To one or maximum two.
Ads Placement Location – Page Layout is very important, this also influences how usable is your site for your users. You should place your Ads on a Location where it is easy for users to click it. There are some tools available.
As a rule of thumb, place it on your most busiest page and nicely at the top or RHS. It all depends on your page Layout. Placing it on the footer on a long page, might not be visible to many users. Not all users have the patience to scroll down on a long page.
Write Content That Links between pages Within Your Site – This means users will navigate from one page to another within your site. This increase their pages per visit, which produces more ad impressions. But ensure it is not random links but relevant linking.
Shorten readable Page URL – Pages with short url and relevant page title brings in traffic, this increase page impression and means high CTR
Traffic – As the number of people clicking on your site increases, the more money you no one visits your site, you make no money.
Niche – Target those niches where advertisers in large numbers are actively trying to seek more and more customers. E.g cheap phone cards, best data plan
Colour Blending – Web page optimization is one important consideration in AdSense but this should not be overdone. You need to lay out your web pages so the ads blend in with your site. Studies have revealed that people who visit sites that contain ads with colors not in harmony with the actual Web site tend to develop “ad blindness”. This means they tend to ignore the links, so no matter how much traffic comes into your site, chances are no one will click the ads. If no one clicks, you make nothing.
Remember to blend your site background or color to match with your Ads.
This is by no means an exhaustive list. Will be continuously edited.
Posted by: admin | January 20, 2017
Greenaira Nigeria Can you help you boost your sales whatever business you running by boosting your traffic. To assist you, we need some basic information about your business, product or services.
These are not compulsory but if you can provide some of the information below, it will be very helpful
i. Business name
ii. Service or product
iii. Your Prices
v. Phone number
vi. Product images or company Logo
vii. Business website or Facebook page
viii. Your competitor
These information will help us in building a proper campaign for your business. We already have a build in sales network, your campaign will be started with a few hours of paying the fee below
Posted by: admin | January 11, 2017
1. I see terrorism on the increase
2. Federal Government of Nigeria should not relax yet on Book Haram. It’s a deception.
3. Buhari to face impeachment threats.
4. America and China to have major face-off
5. Crude Oil to flow in Northern Nigeria.
6. Abuja to experience major Fire explosion.
7. Donald Trump to face impeachment attempt as members of Congress will be divided on his style of leadership.
8. I see an airplane that has Nigeria’s logo (National Carrier)
9. Things will pick up a bit in Nigeria but hunger will persist.
10. I saw people crying over Bamanga Tukur
11. Buhari will be bereaved in 2017
12. Ecobank, Diamond, Fidelity, GTB to retrench staff.
13. President Buhari’s health needs attention
14. 2017 budget will have crises
15. More judges to be humiliated
16. MMM to dupe more Nigerians and I see court cases.
17. Dollar to exchange for N615
18. Recession in Nigeria to become depression in 2017
19. MTN and GLO to face hardship
20. A former First Lady of Nigeria needs prayers over her health.
21. Forces in Aso Rock planning to poison current First Lady (Aisha Buhari)
22. I saw huge number of Chibok girls released; some of them with kids
23. Nnamdi Kanu’s detention to cause international crises. God is angry with Buhari for the continued detention.
24. Donald Trump to favour Israel. American Embassy in Israel to be moved to Jerusalem.
25. Liberian election: CONTINUITY
26. Ghana’s new president to send many to jail.
27. Buhari and Senate to have crucial disagreement.
28. Nigeria’s Budget will be delayed
29. I see killings in Ekiti
30. EFCC to come after National Assembly members in Nigeria in a politically motivated arrests because of their refusal to confirm Magu
31. I see kidnappers entering schools
32. Nigeria will lose a great man of God and the New Year is when the Nigerian government will fight the Church like never before.
33. Some terrorists will be arrested in Lagos
34. Traditional Rulers indicted and arrested for corruption
35. Lufthansa, Dana air, Ghana Air, Aero Contractors; I see staff protests.
36. America to have financial crises.
37. A serving Cabinet Minister in Nigeria will die
38. Nigeria to secure foreign funds
39. Doctors will embark on strike in Nigeria
40. A new Mega party in Nigeria will swallow up APC
41. I see a new leadership for the APC in Nigeria.
42. I see the DSS being taken to court
43.France, Spain, Russia to pray against train going off the rail.
44. I saw a huge school building collapse.
45. Nollywood to pray. They will get help but will lose two major people. The Yoruba movie industry too but prayer can avert it.
46. Fulani herdsmen again! Taraba, Benue, IMO and Jigawa state.
47. Kogi state to organize state prayers to avoid major deaths and natural disasters.
48. Edo state; major celebration but pray against road crashes.
49. I see presidents being removed in Africa, I see presidents being installed.
50. Two times, Nigeria’s vice president, Yemi Osinbajo, will face removal from office. They will alienate him and they will make attempts to remove him. But God will humble Buhari in 2017.
Prophet Wale Olagunju, the presiding Bishop of Divine Seed of God Chapel Ministries in Ibadan, Oyo State, who accurately predicted President Muhammadu Buhari victory in the 2015 election, has said the president will be dethroned in 2019 election by former vice president Atiku Abubakar.
He also said that Igbo’s desire for Biafra nation has received divine approval and that no amount of peace talk can prevent Nigeria’s disintegration
Below are his 52 prophecies for 2017:
1. As revealed by the Almighty God who will never share his glory with mortal man, the present generation of Nigerian leaders in the likes of Obasanjo, Babangida, Gowon, Danjuma, Abdusallam and Buhari will pass away before the emergence of the Messiah that will lead Nigeria to the promise land. The problem in our Nation will be so much that what we are witnessing now will be a child play to what we will see and hear and there will be chaos and distrust all over the nation as a result of which the messiah will emerge.
This messiah, an unknown person, will proffer solutions (to the problems); conduct referendum and will break Nigeria peacefully. As revealed to me further by the creator of the universe, the reign of this messiah will be brief. God of Abraham has concluded in heaven to raise for Himself the young man who will give divine solution and execute God’s programme for Nigeria.
2. There is going to be serious fight between Obasanjo and Buhari as revealed by God Almighty.
3. Notable chieftains of the APC and the PDP who are talking of 2019 without due reference to God will not live to witness that year.
4. There is going to be rowdy session in the National Assembly in the coming year.
5. The present war against Bola Tinubu will continue but many of those fighting him will come back to eat their words.
6. God again revealed to me that Nigeria is seriously sick and that the only drug that can cure her is National Repentance Prayer. Failure to do this, God says Nigeria will continue to wallow in problems. God warned Nigerians not to look up to their leaders for solutions but to God Almighty as they have none to their problems.
7. God of heaven says He is angry with President Buhari because of his failure to alleviate the sufferings of Nigerians but instead adding to it. God says Buhari’s government is like a weed on the surface of the Atlantic Ocean.
8. God says those who think the PDP is dead are making a mistake as He [God] does not work in the counsel of men but in the reasoning of His words. God says the party will bounce back and its members in the APC will return to their original house.
9. The present rumpus in the APC will continue.
10. The Nigerian nation will continue to experience hardship unless serious steps are taken to seek the face of God.
11. Nigerians should pray for Buhari against high blood pressure, liver and kidney problem as the President is sick.
12. God says that He deliberately raised Donald Trump of America to execute His judgment on America for their sin of homosexuality being propagated by Obama/Hillary Clinton. God says Trump will at a stage behave like an anti-Christ.
13. God says the Yoruba nation will unite and rise again.
14. There is going to be sharp misunderstanding between Buhari and Osinbajo as a result of political differences.
15. God says any party that fields Buhari for the 2019 presidential election will be fielding liability as his candidacy will make the party lose the election. God says this will be so because Buhari has disappointed God by his failure to carry out His instruction as published in my 2016 predictions by national dailies to “wage war against corruption, execute God’s fierce judgment on those who sinned against God by looting as well as for his failure to demonstrate love to the poor by alleviating their suffering. God says for these reasons, He has torn his government and given it to another man after His heart to rule Nigeria. God says Buhari will continue to have problem till his last day in Aso Rock and people will continue to hate him because of his failure to rule with the fear of God.
16. To show the extent to which Buhari’s disappointment is grieving God, God says he has rejected Buhari just like He did to Jonathan and even his people the Hausas will reject him come 2019. In the presence of Almighty God as revealed to me, Buhari have become a complete disappointing king/failure just like king Saul in the bible.
17. God says the name Atiku Abubakar will continue to ring like a bell. He will be so popular among Nigerian politicians to the extent that many will root for him.
18. God says should Atiku Abubakar contest the 2019 election, he will defeat Buhari hands down.
19. The 2018 Governorship election in Ekiti state will cause a sharp division in the APC camp because of the inordinate ambition of some of their self-centred leaders. The party in the state will break into three factions as revealed to me by God.
20. God says the APC is being faced by three major problems of backbiting, unnecessary petition against former leaders and total hijack of the party structure from pioneer members.
21. Tambuwal and David Mark will be drafted to contest the 2019 Presidential election but God says the cabal of our nation will prefer Governor Tambuwal of Sokoto state.
22. Nigerians should pray against fire accident in the coming year.
23. God says that except that the Nigeria nation repent of the sin of its leaders who killed innocent souls, sin of FESTAC ’77 and sin of corruption which placed the country under the curse of the Almighty, the country’s problem will continue.
24. Prophet T. B. Joshua should pray seriously to avert sickness.
25. General T. Y. Danjuma should also pray against sickness.
26. God says I. B. B. will continue to remain in sickness.
27. God says for Buhari to have taken the problem of Nigeria to Kaaba in Mecca as if there is no God in Nigeria and rather than motivate the entire nation to fast and seek the face of God, He [God] will continue to raise adversaries against his government and Nigerians will continue to hate him.
28. God again warned that should the APC field Buhari in 2019, the broom will be broken and thrown into fire just like I predicted to PDP in 2014.
29. God Almighty says President Buhari is too rigid and stubborn. God says the President has set aside His mandate for him to cleanse the nation of corruption. God says He is only giving the President the grace to motivate Nigerians for special repentance prayer.
30. Serving ministers in Buhari’s government should watch their steps as the President is set to drop some of them and reshuffle his government.
31. God says Governor Aregbesola of Osun state will continue to swim in problems until he gets out of office as a result of the recognition he gave to the Osun Osogbo idol.
32. God says he will inflict those who loot Nigeria treasury with sickness. They will henceforth be inflicted with dreaded sicknesses that will lead to untimely death unless they repent.
33. God says Goodluck Jonathan will never win any election again in Nigeria as a result of his sin against the Almighty.
34. God says 2019 election will be tougher than the 2015.
35. The executive and the National Assembly will go on a serious collision course in the coming year. Buhari should be careful lest he is accused of non-implementation of budget.
36. Nigerians should pray for Awujale of Ijebu land.
37. Those who say the Biafra nation will not materialise are dreaming for the Igbos have taken their case to the creator of the universe and He has granted their heart desire.
38. PDP will bounce back to become a formidable party in Oyo state again.
39. Buhari should watch his steps to avoid impeachment.
40. As revealed by God, should Buhari fail to take it easy with the people of the South-South and South-East and go ahead to use military power, Nigeria may go to civil war.
41. As revealed by God, a new generation of military officers will in future overthrow the government of Nigeria to clear the rot perpetrated by reckless politicians.
42. Before 2019, there will be amalgamation of political heavyweight and political party that will give the APC sleepless nights.
43. The on-going war against corruption will soon lose value as the President will bend the rules and soft pedal because of inordinate and self-interest.
44. A prominent artiste will fall sick in the coming year.
45. Nigerians should pray for Baba Sala.
46. Come 2019 general election, PDP will fight the APC to a standstill.
47. APC should forget about winning 2019 election for another government will emerge that will probe their government.
48. Lagos State Governor, Akinwunmi Ambode should be prayerful to avoid being at loggerhead with the elite. He should also pray to avert sickness.
49. Another strong party will emerge before the 2019 election.
50. God Almighty who revealed to me in my 2015/2016 prediction that Buhari is not the Messiah says the promised Messiah will use his mandate to settle all problems confronting Nigeria. The said Messiah will conduct a referendum so as to peacefully break Nigeria without civil war.
51. God says three out of the four pillars that are holding the APC have broken down as a result of their greed, inordinate ambition, stubbornness, favouritism, tribal and religious sentiment and therefore their days in government are numbered.
52. God revealed to me and I saw the map of Nigeria torn into five, by this no amount of peace talk can prevent Nigeria’s disintegration. It is a matter of time.
Primate Babatunde Elijah Ayodele of the INRI Evangelical Spiritual Church has released his prophecies for 2017 and urged the country to pray in order to avert disaster.
Here are some of his 2017 prophecies below:
Nigeria will sign agreement with Germany, France and United States of America on terrorist. President Buhari will face a lot of disappointments among his trusted aides and political associates. There are lots of changes he will want to implement but he will suffer setback.
He means well for Nigeria and has good plan for the country but there are a lot of people surrounding him that will mislead him and don’t want him to succeed. Despite the effort of his government, there will still be problem between his political admirers. I also foresee political tension in Kwara, Kogi, Ogun, Oyo, Ondo, Kano, Sokoto, Kaduna, Kebbi, Zamfara, Benue, Pleteau, Edo and Yobe states.
In 2019, there will be different agitation of who becomes the President. I foresee internal wrangling in Aso Rock Villa. I foresee crisis between the President and the Vice President. Obasanjo is playing his last politics. Olusegun Obasanjo and Buhari will have issues and Arewa consultative forum and some core northern elders will have issue with Buhari government.
I foresee that Buhari will have issues with some past head of states and he should pray against health challenges. He should pray so that he is not bereaved. I foresee the death of any former civilian and a former military leader in Nigeria. Let us pray to rebuke the death of a Minister and also a very prominent politician. Let us pray to God to grant all the former Presidents in Nigeria good health.
Goodluck Jonathan will be involved in the moves to bring the PDP back to political reckoning. I foresee that President Buhari and Asiwaju Bola Tinubu will hold meetings on ways to re-strategize concerning the All Progressives Congress but the outcome may not work as expected because Buhari will not listen to the right people. President Buhari will hold consultations on ways to appoint new Ministers or re-shuffle his cabinet but I foresee that he will still not get it right.
Buhari will misbehave. Minister of Labour, Communication, Energy and Transport must be prayerful and careful about their work. The Minister of Finance will face challenges. Let all the Ministers pray to rebuke accidents among them. I foresee mass protest against the government of the day. Buhari will form new political associates with some South west political leaders that will ouster Asiwaju Tinubu. The Spirit of God says President Buhari and Asiwaju Tinubu will part ways. I see the re-emergence of the Fulani Herdsmen troubles in Igala land, Benue and Taraba states. I see killings in Nigeria and this will affect the offices of the Service Chiefs in the military.
Let us pray against outbreak of disease, attack and blood flow at IDP camp. Some of the Chibok girls will be released again and not all of them will be seen and I foresee the government taking new dimension on the issue of the Chibok girls and there will be controversies on the issue of the Chibok girls. Buhari government will face a lot of challenges if he did not do the right thing.
Two governors will escape attack. I foresee attack in some local government in Katsina state. There will be mismanagement of funds and changes in some of the management of the local government. I foresee the government will break joint account as local government will have direct access to their funds. The Kaduna state governor will take unpopular policy that will lead his government into troubles. Abuja will be attacked.
Lets pray to rebuke earthquake and landslide in Nigeria. There will be flooding in some parts of Lagos, Ogun, Enugu, plateau, Kogi and Benue states. The economy will improve a little bit and will later experience some downward movement. This will continue until the government is ready to do the right thing. The Spirit of God says there will be series of political consultations in the country, the outcome of which may ruin the political fortunes of some politicians.
I foresee that through the media the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) will announce the names of some people involved in corrupt practices. Buhari and Minister of Transport will quarrel. Nigeria will borrow money because our foreign reserve will not perform as expected. Let us pray we don’t lose any ambassador. I foresee technical troubles with the Presidential jets in the months of April, May, June and August.
I foresee doctors going on strike. There will be political assassinations in Nigeria and some African country. Let us pray we don’t lose a prominent Professor.
The Biafra will cause Buhari’s government a lot. Nnamdi Kanu should be released because he may have ill health in the prison and also Dasuki. I foresee changes in custom, Chief of Staff to the President and the Secretary to the Government of the Federation. Some of Buhari aides will be changed.
72 prophetic insight for 2017 by Pastor Joshua Iginla of the Set Man of Champions Royal Assembly, for individuals and nations.
1 In 2017, I see more pressure on his excellency, Mr president to sack the incubent CBN Governor. It will take divine Grace for him to remain in that office.
2. Senator Saraki. The Senate president should not think that the trials are over. I see more storm and trials that will take a new turn from his enemies and political distractor. They will scheme for his removal. He should be very careful because I see much betrayal of promise. They might backstab him. I see promises made in the secret to him that will not be kept. He should pray that the people in his camp should not see the storm overwhelming him, thus leaving him in the storm.
3 The hardsip and poverty in Nigeria will increase. Mr president will do all he can in his power to reshuffle some of his cabinet in order to rescue issues but because his administration has more enemies than friends, they will frustrate all his efforts. However, I see a light at the end of the tunnel but it will not free us from this hardship. Rather , it will increase, it will be strong but I have good news for you, those who know their God will be exempted.
4 I see a part in this country that the military will move swiftly to rescue because of the crisis that will come out of there. it will be like a tail of crocodile slapping the water. It is between 2018 – 2019 that this crisis will blow but in 2017, we will see a symptom of it splashing the water. Sensitive crisis from one part of the nation that needs the current administration to be sensitive and pray about it.
5 I see the issue of flood resuming. I see heavy down pour. I see some of the corruption that has been there over 2 years ago to curb such flood will be exposed because this will affect a lot of buildings.
6 Rivers, Akwa-Ibom, Benue, Kaduna, Adamawa and Plateau should pray against serious attack like herdsmen, terrorism, radical extremist and religious attacks which will increase but God will give us Victory.
7. The dollar exchange rate will rise up above 600. It will go up.
8 – His Excellency, Mr President should pray for his health, I see him traveling out for an unscheduled health checkup. But this time, it will be more serious. He should pray for his health, God will keep him.
9 There will be serious attempt to frustrate the Vice President . This attempt will be so strong. There are some cabals that will want him out of the seat. This attempt would not just be by political measures but an attempt through striking of his life as well. He should pray and be careful but the Lord will keep him.
10 The Churches in Nigeria will go through serious persecution. Some major ministries will receive serious court judgement that will be unfavourable but God will keep such ministries. There will be strong persecution. Lets Pray to God to keep the church in Nigeria. God spoke to me and said this is the time Nigeria should be ever united as it has been in the history of the country because what is ahead of us, one cannot fight. It will take measures of too many people connecting with heart and mind to fight.
11 The current government will prevail so much over the issue of Boko Haram but it will not die. Rather, it will take a new dimension. It will worsen but at the tail end between 2017 – 2018, most especially 2018, that’s when we will get the victory better on the issue of Boko haram.
13 I see another monster that will be created before the end of this regime meant to distract the incumbent President and his crew. Just as Boko haram was a distraction to the previous Government. I see another distraction that is coming. It will be stronger than what we heard about. That’s why we should continue to pray not to continue going from one circle of battle to the other.
13 The agitation of Biafra will take another turn. Pray so that this time it should not be bloody. We should pray for Kanu Nnamdi, the biafra leader, because I see an health challenge and I see bitterness and agitation from thissame region he is coming from. And I pray the current admistration is very sensitive over the case of Nnamdi Kanu because what I see is not too good. May the Lord keep Nigeria. Will he come out? Yes! How will he come out? I can’t really tell. I see it as something divine. I don’t see legal issue as a means of removing him from there.
14 I keep repeating this prophecy for the past three years and I’m still repeating it. There is a great man of God whose candle light has finished. There’s nothing we can do about it. This is an home calling to glory and I keep saying this. God said I should re-echo it. This is an important but sensitive minister in the body of Christ. His candle light has gone down but is living by Extra grace. I still see this same prophecy in 2017. I pray God will show mercy and grace on him.
15 We should pray against another terrorist attack in Abuja. God will avert it!
16 A former president and great man should pray to cross this year 2017 to the next year.
17 The clamour for his Excellency, Mr president, to come back in 2019 will be very high. Buhari should be very careful. There’s a lot of judases around him. They are only digging his grave for him unknowingly. He should be very careful.
18 I see a shake in the Government. I see new ministers coming in.
19 The governor of Rivers state will suffer a lot of political persecution but it will not stop what God is about to do.
20 The Lord spoke to me and said what Amaechi was to the ex-president is what Ayo Fayose will become to President Buhari in this regime. The same persecution that Amaechi gave the previous Government is the same persecution Fayose will give Buhari. He should not be underestimated because I see him making a move that may result in revolution.
21 Rivers and Ekiti state Governors should be very careful. There will be attempt even over their lives. I don’t know by which party but that’s what I saw.
22 I see a governor that will narrowly escape death. God will keep him. Infact, he will have to go to the house of God thanksgiving.
23 APC has served its purpose. In 2017, the party will begin to see major Cracks and before 2019 there’s a powerful party that will merge out and will form strong alliance in 2017. It will become solid in 2018. APC has served it’s purpose. It’s like a piece of paper thrown away after being used. APC has served its purpose. A new party that will take Nigeria to the next level will rise up and I don’t know how but I see this party consisting of members of the ruling party and opposition party fusing together causing what I call unwanted diffusion that will lead to a future catastrophe but before it, there is going to be calm on the nerves of Nigerians. Even the new party that will come in is like joining petrol and Kerosine together and mixing it up with water.
24 I’m sorry to say this but it is what I Saw. Nigeria will continue to have old faces ruling this country. They will keep circulating powers among themselves. The faces we will be seeing won’t be really new. They will keep changing from one regime to another till 2031.
25. In 2031, I see a face rising up that will take Nigeria to where we ought to be. He is a true David we should look up to. A strong, vibrant, intelligent leader and a bridge maker. By this time, 3 major political fathers who caused change in this generation would have gone to glory.
26. God said there are some cabals he’s going to call to glory before the true David emerge.
27. I saw a mighty hand sweeping Nigeria. What I saw was a golden fork sweeping but it took time to gather the dirt. It took sometime that is the space of time I saw in my vision
28. In 2035, there will be a strong female politician that will rise. She will become very strong, fearless, confrontational and she will be a running mate. That’s a vice president position.
29. Between 2039 – 2051, Nigeria will have a female President that will turn the country in another dimension.
30. The tension in 2019 will be worse than 2015 election. We must pray against military intervention, please let’s pray as it can be averted.
31. We must pray against cancellation of results after election in 2019.
32. I see the seat of an African leader empty because of death.
33. Some politicians are agitating to rule forever. As long as they are on the seat, there’s nothing anyone can do about it. Hear what God said about them. He said ‘ Is it not the living that will rule? The dead body can’t rule.
34. I see thick dark cloud over sokoto. Please pray for sokoto state in 2017.
35. Pray for the aviation industry. I saw thick dark cloud on one of the airlines. I pray and I cancel such aircraft crash in Jesus name.
36. There will be some cabal in the ruling party that will move the motion to remove the National chairman of the ruling party. They will pass vote of no confidence against him. They will cry and criticise him more. It will be very strong just as it happened in PDP , It will happen in APC. I see the seat of the national ruling party leader shaking before the next election.
37. Buhari will do his best to move Nigeria forward but all his best will be thwarted by the enemies of Nigeria. It is not about Buhari, it is about some cabals who are enemies of Nigeria. Though we have angels sitting at the helms of affairs, if this cabal don’t die, Nigeria will remain in a cage.
38. There will be mass loss of Job most especially in the banking industry. There will be lot of retrenchment.
39. The budget of 2017 will suffer a lot of strong set back in terms of implementation. It is like the spirit will be willing but the flesh will be weak
40 I see a particular deputy governor taking over from a governor. I can’t tell the circumstances that led to this, we should pray.
41 I see a strong terrorist attack in form of chemical weapon against a country in Europe and especially the attack will be carried out on a school. I see children dying helplessly. I pray God will deliver and avert it in Jesus name.
42. There will be strong assassination attack against the pope but God will deliver him. The pope will try to bring peace between so many nations that lack peace and he will make major achievements mostly in his peace agenda.
43 America : I see the new president approaching the helm of affair with radical apporach. The American-China relationship will go sour. It will go bitter, cold and that will so much affect a lot of things in some areas in America. So many dirty deals of the past regime will be exposed by the current regime.
44. There will be attempt to attack the incoming president of America but God will preserve him.
45 I see some American political elite that will maintain political division and this will affect the performance of the new president. They will not share some of his views and as a result of that, the division will be so strong that it will be evident.
46. The conflict between the USA and China will erupt and it will slow the wheel of progress for both Nations.
47. There will be an alliance between the USA and Russia and the discussion which will not go down with some political elite and that’s why I said it will slow the wheel of Progress
48. The new style of the new American president will weaken the attack of terrorist in some other parts of the world. It will be so strong and the signal will be so strong and there will be major breakththrough than the Obama’s regime
INDIA : 49. I see a serious escalating conflict between China and India over the nothern border of Kashmir.
50. There will be a great revival in the Nation of India and 6 major prophets will rise up in India that will cause major changes in terms of Christian revival in the nation of India. Christianity in India will soon be a wide fire catching all over and it will be accepted and move forward than ever before.
51. I see the government of India having a strong alliance with 3 powerful Nations in 2017. I see it so very strong.
52. I see a train accident that will be averted but some people will still die. The hazard will not be as intended by the enemies.
53. The political environment in India will be tensed and I see the ruling party holding to power.
CHINA : 54. The economy will be very strong, viable, and it will overtake others economically .
55 China will become a strong threat to world powers mostly of the number one one world powers.
56. Between 2018 and 2021, China will be at the top of the chart because of what God showed me.
57. There are some super powers we have now that are very strong but will lose the position. Its not as a result of failure but because there’s a shift taking place in th realm of the spirit.
58. China should pray against plane crash. I avert it in Jesus Name.
GHANA : 59. Alot of past leaders will go to Jail and the new president will be celebrated for just 6 months and after that he will become unpopular.
60. Ghana will soon experience the same challenge like Nigeria. What is happening in Nigeria will be duplicated in Ghana. The new president will do well but his enemies will be more than his intention. I pray for God’s speedy intervention.
FRANCE : 61. There will be relative peace from the first quarter of the year but I still see a co-ordinated attack that will still come inside the Nation’s capital. I cancel it now!
62. In france the election will be tough and strong because of some internal rancour. They should pray to sustain their position, because I see the opposition party pushing the ruling party from the helm of affair.
GAMBIA : 63. There will be strong revolution that will take place. I see strong military intervention . God says they should pray against bloodshed.
64 There will be a lot of political dramas. It will cause lot of lives. It will be one that has never be seen. It will become news everywhere.
ZAMBIA : 65. The economy will still be struggling to pickup. The president will do all his best to drag it up and I see it having a steady balance in 2018.
66 : One of the serving ministers should pray to cross to 2018 because I see an attack over his life. God will preserve you in Jesus name.
67. A lot of people from the opposition party will form alliance and collapse themselve into the ruling party and will try to give the incumbent President support.
68. The president should pray over his health. It will be a major challenge througout his regime but God will still keep him. There’s is no grace for him to come back after this regime because I see lot of judas and funny people that will advise him to return back. He shouldn’t adhere because there is no grace. Have said it before, Zambia president please watch.
CAMEROUN : 69. The government should watch over the border because I see the influx of boko haram entering into the country. They should pray so that Cameroun should not be at the receiving end of what we are chasing from Nigeria.
70. The crisis between The English and French speaking parts will worsen but God will bring peace.
71 The president of Cameroun should pray for his health. I see him going overseas for an health treatment. I pray God keeps him.
RUSSIA : 72. The Nation of Russia will have good relationship with USA. Between 2017 – 2018, there will be a relationship Crack between the Russian president and USA president. It will grow sour and become strong. It will become the battle of Ego. It will be like a Lion and Tiger battle.
Russia will wax stronger despite any kind of sanctions
The founder and senior Pastor of the Dunamis International Gospel Centre, Dr. Paul Enenche has released his prophecies for 2017.
Among major things he noted about the New Year are:
Bakare made the call in his “State of the Nation” broadcast at the Latter Rain Assembly, End-Time Church in Lagos. Pastor Tunde Bakare Theme of the broadcast was: “Looking into the Future with the Eyes of Faith.”
He said the founding fathers had agreed that Nigeria would be “a truly federal state with limited and specific powers allocated to the Federal Government, and residual powers inherent in the regional governments. According to him, this agreement was the social contract upon which the Nigerian state was formed.
He said that this social contract was broken on May 24, 1966, through the Unification Decree by the late Gen. J.T.U. Aguiyi-Ironsi’s administration. Bakare said the current government, under President Muhammadu Buhari, has the opportunity to provide such leadership Nigerians want by being at the forefront of the quest for change. According to him, the change will be guided by the indicators of good governance in a well-structured state, and propelled by a true unifying national vision.
He said: “Mr President and his team must summon the courage to make hard choices, especially the choice to restructure and the choice to embrace the necessary self-sacrifice that precedes economic recovery. “May 29 this year will mark two full years of this administration in government. We have no more time to waste. “Mr President must galvanise his team to get the job done; square pegs in round holes must be removed or put in appropriate places.
“It is time to demonstrate leadership, wise judgment and astute public policy that guarantees stable and prosperous nationhood upon a foundation of peace, and build a well-ordered nation with strong institutions dispensing justice. “It is time to arise with patriotic zeal, to build a great nation such that, years from now, generations yet unborn will look back at their history, not with disdain, but with gratitude to God that our generation preceded theirs. “May 2017 be the year we look into the future with the eyes of faith and take steps to accomplish all that we know is possible.” Bakare said 2016 was characterised by uncertainties, intense political suspense, accelerated global terror, and mounting economic pressure, due to dwindling resources. He said that in spite of the challenges, some achievements were recorded in the areas of security and diversification.
“’As at April 2016, despite the acceleration of global terror, Boko Haram’s impact had been reduced from 22 attacks per month in 2015 to nine per month in 2016. “Under this administration, 21 of the abducted Chibok girls were also released to their parents in October 2016, and last Friday, Rakiya Abubakar, the latest rescued Chibok schoolgirl, was reunited with her parents in Abuja. “To crown it all, at the tail end of 2016, Sambisa Forest was liberated and the Boko Haram flag was captured by our gallant soldiers,” Bakare said. He, therefore, prayed for the safe return of all still in captivity, the continued protection of the fighters, and the safety and rehabilitation of all internally displaced persons. The cleric said:
“The government’s diversification efforts have also propelled increased attention to agriculture with the sector growing by 4.54 per cent in the third quarter of the year, despite the 2.24 per cent year on year reduction in growth rate. “The third quarter also saw growth in non-oil sectors including fishing and crop production. “These are signs of a diversifying economy. Therefore, the assumption that the Buhari-led administration lacks direction is questionable.” Bakare then urged Nigerians, irrespective of religious, ethnic, gender or other distinctions, to pray for God’s intervention and support the government. “Prayer has its place, but God will not come down to solve problems. He has already equipped us to solve them.
“God is looking for patriots who will become responsible for their families, for their communities, for their organisations, for their nation, for the continent and for the world, “ he said. Bakare prayed that God would grant President Buhari wisdom, health, courage and clear vision to do the needful via policies that would redeem and make Nigeria great
The Founder and Senior Pastor of Believers Loveworld, Chris Oyakhilome said this year would be a year of flourishing for all.
Below are some of the prophecies released by the pastor for the year 2017:
1. The Year of ‘Luxuriant growth’
2. The Year of Significant attainment
3. The Year of Persistent productivity.
The pastor also said this Year has been seen from recent years and also the present time of the age, he said wickedness is on the high rise, that even Al-Qaeeda had to disassociate itself from ISIS due to the very nefarious acts committed by the terrorist groups, the Man of God said but this Year, God has decided to equip His kids more to be able to win more souls to God’s Kingdom. He said this Year is full of many notable personalities being won to God.”
The founder and presiding Bishop of the Living Faith Church Worldwide aka Winners Chapel, Bishop David Oyedepo, has said that Nigerians will experience harsher economic challenges. Oyedepo said this on Tuesday, December 6, during the opening session of the annual Shiloh programme of the church in Ota, Ogun state.
Below are Bishop Oyedepo’s Crossover night prophecies for 2017
Dr. Oyedepo enjoined everyone to draw closer to God in order to survive the forthcoming tough economic climate. He said: “It looks tough presently but it’s going to get tougher in the days to come. Obedience to the terms of covenant will put you in total command. When all your obedience is fulfilled, all opposition is brought down.” The bishop also said that recession was not a new phenomenon, urging the audience to be committed to God to overcome the financial challenges.
Apostle Dr. Ogochukwu Tochukwu Amaukwu is the senior pastor of Excellent Christian Ministries INC.
Below are his 2017 prophecies:
1. A year of raw power and outstanding miracles.
2. Many shall experience total restoration.
3. Those written off as barren shall be called fruitful.
4. A clear distinction between the false/occult preachers and the genuine preachers.
5. Looters shall be looted.
6. The occult/false preachers/ ritualists will be exposed and disgraced as their secret places will be exposed.
7. God seekers shall triumph this year.
8. Those who engage the services of angels this year shall see rapid and instant miracles.
9. Nightmare for cocaine dealers.
10. Instant judgment on the wicked.
11. A fruitful year for farmers (Agriculture shall receive a boost this year).
12. Reshuffling of ministers. Many will be removed and replaced.
13. Administrative changes in Nigeria Custom Service.
14. Agitation for secession shall be stronger this year.
15. Bombings in Bornu not over yet.
16. Two political heavy weights will fight dirty.
17. Enemies of the church in Nigeria shall be instantly judged.
18. Dwindling economy.
19. A northern governor will not finish his term. God’s judgment coming.
20. More pressure groups rising.
21. Serious probing in public service.
22. More pipeline vandalization.
23. Nigeria’s flag hoisted half mast, a popular icon laid to rest.
24. A new political party springing forth from present ruling party.
25. Pray for our young Nollywood stars against premature deaths.
26. Tanker explosions in Lagos, Ibadan, Ogun please take care.
27. Major setback for Biafra loyalists.
28. Top militant leader will be caught and arrested.
29. Pray against devastating fire outbreaks.
30. Disagreements between Massob loyalists and Ipob loyalists.
31. Pray against the rise of new militant groups.
32. Massive corruption exposed.
33. Massive sacking of personnel.
34. Pray against riots, demonstrations, violence in Onitsha, Portharcourt, aba, Umuahia that could lead to arrests and deaths.
35. Africa joining the league/list of inventions.
36. Another scientific breakthrough in the cure of sexually transmitted diseases.
37. Another major plane crash.
38. Southern Sudan- Agricultural restoration, renovations.
39. Pray for the leader of France (health)
1. Don’t hate anyone. It’s like digging the grave.
2. A year of confuse noises and meaningless storms.
3. There will be heavenly final whistle to those attacking Gods people.
4. A year of fighting between the roads and the road users
5. A year of creditable and fighting battle
6. A year of disagrace of international serpent and scorpions
7. A year of triumph and incredibly victory and seventh means victory.
8. A year of fanatics new beginning for many people
9. When the dalt will attack on the owner of the salt
10. All those who are involve corruption Will suffered it.
11. A year of givers and uncommon blessing for them that give.
12. This year many foundational problems will expire.
13. A year of divine delivery.
14. A great and intense confrontation between children of God and children of darkness but the Children of God shall prevail.
15. A year of great confrontation between immortality and morality.
16. A year of great challenge and also, achievement for those who are ready to fight the good fight of faith.
17. A year of extra victory.
18. A year of redemption for many lands that are in contend.
19. A year of breakthrough for those who are fishers of men.
20. A year heaven will honour prayer targeted to victory.
21. A no noise year monitor by slapping angels.
22. A year where the last laugh.
23. A year a lot of prayers are needed for nations that show no respect for the Bible.
24.A year where those who deeply love the lors will not be nonved by tg poltical things.
25. If you have sow into the things of lord blessings will follow you.
26. A year of angel of blessing.
27. God will beginning to raise powerful young ministers since the Adults have failed God.
28. Serious prayers to avoid unprecedented commotion on the earth, manifestation through earthquake, hurricanes, etc.
29. A year of double Edge vengeance.
30. A year to restructure spiritual revival or persistent.
31. A year where warfare mentality is a prerequisite for Survival.
32. Under obedience Will attract serious heaven consequences.
33. The year of very deep sorrow for the wicked.
34. A year where when many that are mock will rejoice.
35. A year of satanic recruitment to cage young girls teenagers,serious prayers are needed.
36. A year of great awaken and a year of great shaking.
37. A year of showers of blessings that will change story.
38. A year of aggressive sex demonic and pervasiveness.
39. A very bad year for fornication and adultery
40. Very rough year for Jonah Christians.
He also offered 10 keys to surviving in 2017.
Motto: Is there any word from the lord?
Ten keys to survive in 2017.
1. Leave a holy life. Without holiness will not see the lord.
2. You must stop unbelieve. Its is snatching
3. Have a goal. Without goal, life becomes dull. Say no to laziness.
4. Be persistent. The ability to take a repeated action to over one’s obstacles.
5. Always seek divine directive.
6. Be fill with the holy ghost
7. Disengage your self from unprofitable friends.
8. Be generous towards God
9. Locate your weakness and address dem.
19. Become a prayer and a bible addict.
1.Psalm 18:37, 2. Isaiah 29:8, 3. Luke 4:18
According to Pastor E.A Adeboye, the prophetic word for 2017 is surprise.
Read his prophecies below.
1. 2017 will be a year of surprises both for the oppressed and the oppressor. Surprise is a two edged sword
2. Those deliberately making life for the common man will be relocated
3. The downward plunge will slow down, stop and reversal will begin
4. It will be a year of surprises
5. For prophets both true and false it will be a year of surprises
6. There will be quite a large number of weddings
7. Soul winners will see their prophecies fulfilled almost as soon they are uttered
At the international scene
8. There will be surprises for many world governments
9. They are coming in twos: monster earthquakes, monster floods, hurricanes and typhoons, monster tornadoes and monster fire outbreaks.
We still can’t find the 2017 prophecies or Predictions from
Pastor Chris Okotie
Pastor Chris Okafor
Pastor T.B Joshua
Source – Internet
Posted by: admin | January 10, 2017
A strong roof provides lasting weather protection. Roof keeps out rain, sun and protects a building. In cold climate, roof can also provide insulation to a building.
This Guide is about how to Roof Building. There are 2 types of roofing, flat and pitched roofs types.
Most roof failures occur at bolted connections that were either inadequately secured at the time of construction or that have since failed due to deterioration. Some roof designers often fail to take into account a number of design factors such as tolerance and factors of safety, and these could result in roof failure.
Other factors that could cause failure in roofs are the effects of wind and fire, poor workmanship, age, poor maintenance, height of the building and the use of cheap and substandard materials.
Types of roofing materials
i. corrugated aluminium zinc sheets
iv. slates etc.
Corrugated Aluminium Zinc Sheets
It’s the cheapest compared to the others above but it has the disadvantage of rusting after some time but this takes years, the rust level can become so high that it looks unsightly and if it is not changed by this period, leaks start to occur.
Aluminium Roofing Available in different colours, has a very pleasing and distinct appearance, it’s durable, has long span life, no maintenance required, it’s corrosion resistant, it’s not only used for Roofing but also for cladding and flashings. it’s economical to building construction due to it’s light weight, length are tailor made to specifications.
Roofing tiles is another approach to metal roofing, long-span roofing tiles assure years of reliable performance and Classic appearance, a delight to behold.
Roofing Slate -Is unaffected by extremes of temperature and highly resistant to a range of chemicals. It is impermeable to water and therefore is a perfect roofing material. Cost – the longevity of the material ensures it is a cost effective roof covering as the slates will last the lifetime of the building.
You’ll also need scaffolding, a roofing nailer and work gloves.
Step 3 – Replace or Re-nail your Sheathing
Sheathing is the base of your roof. If you do not plan to put down new sheathing, re-nail the existing sheathing into place. This will insure its durability. Cut out holes in the sheathing where venting will go through.
Step 4 – Install Water Guard
First you put down your ice and water guard for roofing a house. This will help prevent your roof from leaking. It will have an adhesive side. Lay it out over the roof as needed. Make sure there are no gaps in the sealant.
Step 5 – Install Underlayment
The underlayment is your tarpaper. Most roofers use 30-pound tarpaper. They install it with one-inch roofing nails. Sometimes it is okay to use a staple gun. It is generally faster, but not as strong as nails. Apply your underlayment over the entire roof.
Step 6 – Install Flashing
Flashing helps prevent your roof from leaking. It will be applied at any rise in your roof and in corners. Flashing goes around the base of your chimney and other additions in your roof. Cut the flashing to the right size with your tin snips. The middle of your flashing should be in the corner.
Nail your shingles from one side to the other. Overlay them as necessary and lead them toward the roof’s peak. Lay them out in rows, and then go up a step. Do it until the entire roof is shingled. That is all there is to roofing a house.
How to Install Slate Roofing Shingles with Ease
Slate roofing, when installed correctly, not only adds to the overall appearance of your home, but will hold up to the time of weather and age much longer than average roofing materials will. The average life for slate shingles is well over 100 years, and since the majority of us do not stay in one place longer than that, you will effectively only have to roof your house once while you live there. Of course, these types of shingles take a little more knowledge to install than asphalt shingles do, but the average homeowner can still apply them without having the expense of a professional roofer being hired.
Supplies and Tools You’ll Use:
Step 1: Mark the Runs
After choosing the type of slate roofing that you want to install, measure the runs that you will use when installing the starter row of tiles, making sure that your measurements are accurate and that your lines are straight. The best way to do this is to use a chalk line with a bright color so that it is easily visible. Depending upon the size and brand of the slate tile manufacturer, these lines may be different, so follow the suggestions given with the roofing materials.
Step 2: Drill the Holes
Before beginning to install the slate tiles they need to have holes drilled in them so that you can secure them down to the roof without the chance of breaking them. Once again, the holes will vary depending upon the tile and manufacturer, so follow the given recommendations.
Step 3: Install Starter Row
Begin installing the starter row from left to right on the roof. Make sure that the edges of the tiles overlap the edges of the building by 1.5 inches which will allow the roofing materials to divert water and snow away from the sides of the house. Make sure that when you nail them down that you use strong copper or stainless steel nails that are meant for roofing applications.
Step 4: Install the Remaining Rows
After the starter row is secured in place, measure 2 inches from the top and mark the entire run with the chalk line. Begin placing the next row, using the chalk line as the bottom edge starting point. Make sure that you stagger the pieces so that the joints to not match the preceding row. Continue all the way to the top of the house, staggering the slate roofing tiles so that it forms the pattern that you want.
Step 5: Install Ridge Cap
After both sides of the roof have been covered with the slate roofing tiles, add the ridge cap along the top of the peak. Remember to use a chalk line to ensure that your runs are straight and pre-drill holes so that you can secure the tiles down.
That is all there is to installing slate roofing tiles easily and quickly without having to hire a professional. It is very similar to applying other types of roofing materials, except for the fact that they are slightly harder to work with, and that they have to be pre-drilled before installing them.
Posted by: admin | January 7, 2017